Part-51

Karan was driving the car while thinking how his life changed in just a day. Till yesterday he was an unknown and just a frnd to his kids but today he became their father. What he craved for years finally he got all. When he and teja seperated their ways he never in dreams thought that when again he will meet her again then with teja his two kids will also be there. Yes he does not able to live their 3 and half years but now he will make sure that everyday he live with them.....everything what he can't do that years they will do now. He was happily driving when he thought to take chocolates for 3 of his kids knowing how much his laddoo too love chocolates.

He reached the home and parked the car. He went inside and found the home quite. He frown not listning any noice as this is too early for kids to sleep. He wonder where this three are but then he heard laughing voice from kitchen and went there.
He went and stood their seeing his bundles of happiness laughing there heart out as there were baking something. Teja and kids all wore an aprean and some flours on their faces. He smiled seeing them as his heart felt content.

" what's happening here........." karan asked leaning on door of kitchen.

" Papa.........." both kids shouted seeing karan and stood up forwarding their arms for a hug.

" Sunnnyyyy........" teja called him in her baby voice.

" Awiee mera bacchass........." karan said and moved to them taking them in a hug.

" We missed uh........" all 3 said in a sync showing puppy eyes.

" I too missed uh three so much........" karan said lovingly and kissed their foreheads.

" How come uh came so early??........" teja said seeing the clock which says 10:00.

" I just finished the shoot as early possible to come back to my home......." Karan said with sweet smile and pecked teja lips.

" Aur kyu roya mera baccha........" karan said and turned to kids.

" hum aapko miss kr rhe the papa......." taran said cutely.

" Yes....aap du..dur the naa ishi..sliye....." kassu said trying to frame hindi sentence.

" Its isiliye princess......but no problem....we are trying and that is enough......." he said and kissed his both kids cheeks.

" Btw what is making??.......and look at your 3 faces......" He said laughing out loud.

" sunny......papa......." all 3 shouted and karan looked them in horror.

" What why uh three are shouting......." he said glaring.

" Cozzz......." teja said naughtly and winked at kids.

" Uh will look same as us now......" both kids said loudly and put flour on karan face too.

" Haha......." all 3 laughed out loud while karan was too shocked.

" What the fu........" karan was just gonna say but cut of by teja.

" Sunny no......." teja said glaring at him.

" Opsiee sorry......." he said pouting.

" Haha papa uh look so funny......" kassu said claping her hands.

" Uh look like a ghost papa........" taran said showing his face on camera.

" Hmm bacchu funny.....ghost....hnn......" karan said and started tickling kids.

" Ha...haha.....papa....no...no...pa...papa...st...stoppp......" both kids tried saying between laughs.

"Mum....mumma....say....pa...pa.....to....stopp....." They said and were turning and twisting holding karan laughing.