Part-43

After so many years seeing her doing that just pang at his heart but at the same time he felt so happy that again he can see her doing that. Since big boss days he had a habit of her seeing her skin care at night but when he gone he used to see her video of skin care at every night and then tried to sleep.

" I can't tell uh how much i missed this......" karan said hugging her waist.

" Same sunny.....how much i missed uh adoring me at this time and also whining at this......." she said gently stroking his hairs.

" Laddooo.....baby i love you so so much......" he said and pulled her face down.

" I love uh too sunny bahut saara......." she said pecking his lips.

" Do this fast then we will talk coz now i can't wait to see uh naked baby......" karan said winking at her.

" Same here duggu......" she said smiling sheepishly.

" But before all that we need to talk......" she said keeping her things back on drawer.

" Uh do know naa laddoo...that your we need to talk still scare the shit out of me......." He said standing straight.

" Calm down......its nothing to stress about it...." she said cressing his chin.

" Ohk....tell what uh wanna talk......" he said and both sat facing each other.

" As we both know that pra wedding is there after 2 weeks......so all the people from industry as well as bussiness are gonna come......and we are seperated from so long.....and by now everyone would have know that we are not together.......so i am thinking that why don't we pap together tomorrow or day after that.....so that everyone can know that we did not seperated and we are together........" She said giving her point of you.

" That's all right baby......but what about kids??.....and what we will answer when everyone will ask that were was uh from so long?? Why did uh left the industry and everything??........" karan asked doubted.

" For that tomorrow we will have a picture clicked uh,me kassu and taran and will post in our instagrams stating that we have 2 kids and for that i was in states coz we did not wanted any camera attention on them....." she said hoping it will go well with karan.

" I get your point teju and that's correct we will surely do that.....but what if someone ask kids in wedding about me by stating their father??.......or by some other source they gonna know???.......coz anyways uh are saying that uh will not tell them soon......" karan said bit upset.

" We will get a way for that too sunny......but tomorrow lets take first step and then other.....lets grew again slowly for benefit of all......" she said and kissed his forehead.

" Yes baby uh are right......lets take one step at a time......" he said and pulled her towards him.

" Sunnyyy......whattt??......." she asked in her baby voice.

" Anything more uh wanna talk??.......or can i start with my work??......." he said blowing air on her neck.

He made her turn towards him and started giving wet kisses all over her face. He slowly captured her lips for slow yet passionate kiss. The urgency and the love is all poured in the kiss by both. Teja was sucking his upper lips while karan was sucking her lower one. Teja hands move towards karan hairs and she pulled it a bit moaning when karan bite her lips. Karan hands roam all over her bare back feeling her smooth and butterly skin. He slowly went down from jaw to nack to her clevage. Slowly pulled down the straps of her top and kissed and licked all over her shoulders. Teja started grinding herself against his cock making them both turn on to another level. She can feel the wetness from her pussy which she felt after years. Karan hands went and stopped at her ass pulling her more into him so that the more friction can create between her pussy and his cock. Within another sec her top was thrown at some corner of room along with his shirt. Karan hand went to the hook of bra and opened it seeing his beauties after so long. It glows 10 times more with more darker nipples and erect one. He hold both her boobs with his hands and started massaging them while kissing her. He felt so good to massage them after so long.