Part-47

They remain hugging each other for god knows how much time and was reliving all their memories. How they used to cook together....while cooking in between karan used to feed teju and see her being the perfect wife. How they used to decorate the house for any party....how they used to lights the house during diwali....in navratri how they used to call the small girls and feed them.....how they used to enjoy so much when all the familes come together....how they celebrated so many birthdays and anniversary of their and much more....how they have made out to each corner of this house.....and the list just goes on but the memories are still fresh.

" Shh....laddoo.....now come on no rona dhona more......." karan said and whiped all his tear.

" Uh are also crying see......" teju said like a little baby whiping karan tears.

" Its because i heard and saw uh crying so badly after years......uh don't cry so easily but when uh do it just makes me so sad....that i myself start crying......" karan said pouting.

" Ohk sorry no more crying pakka......" she said smiling and pecked his lips.

" Itne se kya hoga jaaneman....." karan said huskily and pulled her for a passionate kiss.

They shared a good kiss and then moved to kitchen to heat up the food. Teju was so excited to have food made by km. From years she is eating of her hand and got bored. She missed food made by km as no one can deny that she makes the best food. Karan laughed his heart out again seeing his little foodie teju. Teja took out the pans and everything and karan was just staring at her that how she still remembered it all where it is kept. Karan back hugged her while she heat up the food. They took the food and plates and sat on dinning. As they used to teja sat on above the table and karan on chair all smiling. He was feeling so so blessed to again have this little mouse all for himself. He made a morsel and made her eat while she moaned feeling the taste.

" Umm sunny......its so good........" teja said licking her lips.

" I know....mum still makes the best food......" karan said making her eat another bite.

" No one in this planet is even close to mumma food......" teju said and made karan eat.

" Everytime she used to make something....she used to miss uh laddoo.....she will be going like teju hoti toh ghee wali roti khati.....teju hoti toh wo aise bolti......." karan said a bit laughing to not tense the environment.

" hmm i know.....anyways she loves me more than uh and even papa......" she said teasing him.

" No doubt in that......tune meri poori family hijack krli thi shuru se......" karan said trying to make angry faces.

" But now they are not yours and mine too.....they love kassu and taran more......" teju said cutely pouting.

" Obviously naa teju....they are their grand son and daughter.....how will they not love them more than us......" Karan said smiling.

" Uh know naa sunny kassu and taran loves uh way too much......" teja said lovingly cressing his chin.

" I know.....even their mumma loves me too much.....but tell ne naa teju about them....i know i missed their most precious time.....i can't see them growing.....but plz tell me naa all about them......" karan said lowring his eyes.

" Ayee ayee sunny....look at me.....uh don't have to feel guilt now.....even i was so wrong to just left uh here all alone.....so its both are mistake so lets not remember that.....and also i will show uh every single thing of them and even my pragnency phase as i used to record whole day from start of from the day i got the news of my pregnancy......." teju said all excited.