Part-6

In mumbai

Its 10 30 in night and karan wakes up suddenly realising that he slept, he look towards the clock and it shows 10 30 and after that he took a breath of relief.

He stood up kissed the frame and keep it on side table of bed and gone to have shower.

Its 11 30 and he came down to living room. Nd saw the living room fully decorated. Its not new for him coz his parents and omi jess always celebrate teju bday with all enjoyment coz they think that teja always used to be very excited for her bday so they make sure that her bday is always made special but karan was never been part of that.

He just lied down in his bed all day watching their and teja clips in projector. This is how he makes her bday. And just eat a full chocolate cake coz teju loves to eat chocolate cake.

Karan: Mumma cake de do, mai upar jaunga phir.

Km: Sunny no beta no more running away.

Kd: Yes sunny face them. Tu sb teju ki khushi dhyan rakh kr krta hai n toh hmesha uske bday ke din kyu bhul jaata hai ki wo kitna khushi se apna bday bnane ke liye wait krti thi jbse tu uski life mai aaya tha.

Jess: Karan tujhe yaad hai n wo kbhi apna bday ni bnati thi but jbse tu usko mila tha wo harr ek chij krna chahti thi tere sath jo wo hmesa chahti thi pr krti ni thi. Or usme se ek uska bday bhi tha.

Omi: Ha bhai aap aaj ke din poora apne aapko band krke kya krte ho bs cake khate ho teju ko dekhte ho wo toh aap hmare sath bhi kr skte ho n.

Km: Ha sunny ek baar koshish toh kr dekhna pakka tujhe accha lgega.

Karan: Mumma plz mujhe aaj ke din mt force kro kisi bhi chij ke liye.

Kd: Puttar tu khushi chahta hai n teju ke liye toh uski khushi mai shamil kyu ni hota???

Karan: Nhi hona dad. Meri laddoo ka bday hai aaj uska or mera sbse special day or ye din sirf hmara hai or mai kisi ke sath share ni krunga.

Km: Karan enough now 4 saal se tu akela uska bday bna rha hai n now its time for uh to celebrate her bday with her family which is us. And tujhe teju ki ksm hai tu uska bday aaj bnayega or sacchi khushi se bnayega hmare sath.

Karan: Mumma don't do this.

Km: Uh have to sunny. See just 5 min left i am bringing cake make sure uh bring a geniune smile on your face.

Kd: Omi iske room se pendrive lekr aa aaj hum sb hmari teju ko dekhege.

Omi: Ji uncle.

Km brings the cake nd keep it in dinning table handing over knief to karan.

Km: Come sunny lets cut the cake.

Karan stands near the cake and suddenly moves backward and took teju photo from table and keep it with him and as the clock hits 12 all shouted "Happy bday teju" and a tear droped from karan eyes and mummered "Happy bday mera laddoo".

In states-
Suddenly teja realised as if karan is wishing her happy bday and she mummered in sleep "Thnku so much sunny".

Suddenly her sleep broken when she listen a loud sound of wishing happy bday mumma..... 

She stood up and saw their her lifelines i.e. pra,taran and kasswi standing near door holding butterscoth cake. I smile back at them as my kids come running to me and hugged me to wish me bday. In this 4 years i always missed to celebrate my bday coz sunny was never their with me on my bday and today suddenly after fucking 4 years i feeling like celebrating it coz i have my kids to share my cake with. Since 3 years also she did not bother that much to celebrate her bday coz her kids are small they don't know what bdays mean but today they know all things and so for them to make them happy i want to celebrate my bday.

With this she closed her eyes prayed for pra, sunny and both her kids and blown the candle nd cut the cake nd made them feed one one bite.

After some chitchatting she again gone to their room nd make them sleep and after they sleep she stand near window taking his photo in hand saying.

I miss uh sunny. Today is my bday baby i hope uh remember that. I never celebrated my bday until i meet uh. The 3 bday that celebrated with uh are best bdays for my life and after that all my bday are also very very special coz i have our kids with us to celebrate but your absence still can't be filled. I tried to be always happy, to make them happy. I try my best sunny i hope i can give them all the happiness of this world. Its true sunny that i still love uh and i miss uh but truth also lies that i will never allow uh to meet my kids. I love uh have a good day baby.

Saying this she goes to bed lies beside her kids nd try to sleep.

Flashback-
Its my 3rd bday with sunny i am so excited i can't tell. I know sunny will do something special but what special that i don't know and if i tried to know he will kill me for sure.

Its 11 30 in night i came back from my shoot and goes near dinning table to have a glass of water and found there a box with a letter written

Heyy my cutie!!!
       There is something for uh in box please chnge it in guest room and when clock shows 11:55 please open the door of our room. And after that uh will see later. Love uh baby come fast i am waiting.
    Your sunny..