Part-21

Taran: Yes we will coz mumma says that they are the most loving people out there.

Karan: Tell me also about them.

Kassu: Mumma says our dadi is the prettiest one. She is the most caring mother nd a beautiful human being. When mumma was all alone she was always their with her.

Taran: And mumma says our dadu is the most handsome man even more than our papa. He is the rarest of all and he took care of mumma like a father. Wherever mumma needs someone he is always there for her.

Kassu: And about buas mumma told us that she is the most protective sisters for my papa. Wherever my mumma or papa goes through any problem they are always there to help them out.

Taran: Nd about bhiya mumma says they are the most coolest in whole family. They are like buddies to mumma and papa. They used to have fun with mumma alot.

Kassu: About chachus mumma says they are like brothers to her. They take care of her every need. Wherever mumma papa fight she always used to call them.

Karan,km and kd were listning to all of them very carefully. After listning to them karan starts thinking that there explaination about their families are all what there mother told to them is exact similar to what teju was used to say about all of them.By now he starts doubting kids abit as that who's kids they are.

Karan: How many buas uh have?

Taran: Mumma says 3

Karan looked shocked towards km and kd who also looks shocked.

Km in karan ears: Sunny is not they describing thier families exactly like teju.

Karan: I am thinking same mom.

Kd: Jo soch rhe ho wo kaise ho skta hai.

Karan: ha ye toh hai lets querry them more.

Km/kd: Hmm

Karan: And how many bhiyas?

Kassu: That also 3.

And then suddenly karan phone rang nd he took it out from pocket and saw an unknows no. And knew that its their mother no.

Karan: Kids your mumma phone is here talk to her.

Kassu: Yes give.

Taran picks up the phone: Hello mumma.

Teja: Hii baby. Whos no. Is this nd where uh are??

Taran: Mumma actually while going back from sch priyu dii got fainted so champ brought us to his house. We are in his house right now.

Teja: How's priya? Ohk don't worry baby just say your champ to send me location i will be there nd give phone to kassu.

Taran:She is fine now resting. Yes mumma. Kassu take mumma.

Kassu: Hii mumma.

Teja: Hii baby. Don't worry at all baby i will be there soon just be with bhiya ohk.

Kassu: Yes mumma i miss uh come fast.

Teja: Yaa baby just coming.

Kassu hand over phone to karan.

Taran: Plz send your location to mumma she will be here soon.

Then karan sends the location to teja. Teja did not knew its karan address coz after teja left him they shifted to different house coz in old house teja memories haunt all of them. 

Karan: Accha lets continue.

Kassu: Yaa

Karan: Tell me what your mumma says about your father.

Taran- Mumma says he is a gem of a person. Papa loves my mumma like anything. She says that papa is the only person who understand her very well.

Kassu- She says when she needs anybody she directly used to go to papa nd he is always a problem solver. He always takes care of mumma like a baby.

Taran: Mumma says its very rare to find a man like him in this whole world. She says papa makes everyone very very proud.

Kassu: She says he is the best son,best brother,best mamu,best husband and will also be best papa. Mumma says he is also the best frnd who will always be their for his frnds.

Taran: mumma says he always keeps his loved ones above him. He used to pamper her,go on a long drive with her,sees movie with her even when he don't wanted to.

Kassu: He used to keep mumma happiness over anything. He used to order anything at any time when she used to be hungry. And also always companies her.

Taran: In all mumma says he is the best best human being ever born in this planet. And she is always very very lucky to have him. She always thanks god that he makes papa a part of her life.

Listning to all this karan,km and kd are very very emotional coz all these lines taju use to say for karan.

And by all this time karan realised that there are so many things that relate kids to teja. By know he is more in doubt that what if they are teju kids also they came from states 15 days and shifted here. Teju also used to live in states by all this year and also their are news of her coming back but none get any confirmation yet.

Karan was all confused by now. What to do or what to ask more to them coz now he really wanted to know who there father is.