coming home | blackhill

———❁———

y/n's moms were two of the best agents to ever walk the earth. highly skilled, efficient and intelligent.

being so great at what they do they were in high demand for missions across the globe.

when they found out nat was pregnant however, their missions came to a crashing halt.

their main priority was keeping their little one safe. they hadn't even met baby y/n yet and they were already head over heels in love.

maria would lay down next to nat each night and talk to her wife's belly, rubbing it gently telling the baby all the things that they had gotten up to that day.

nat loved her baby bump, she would have a hand resting on it most of the time, admiring her little miracle.

the pair would always talk about what their little baby would look like.

maria wanted an exact copy of her wife, the freckles and firey red hair, only hoping that the kiddo would inherit her love for baseball.

secretly nat also wanted a little version of herself. but she was so excited to think even think about a baby with luscious black locks and brown eyes like maria.

october 21st 2012 came around and nat was 9 months pregnant.

2am and both agents were fast asleep, that was until nat felt a pain in her stomach.

she shot up in a panic and grabbed her sleeping wife's shoulder.

maria jumped up kicking off the navy bed sheets, grabbing her gun from under the mattress, pointing it around to asses the danger.

noticing the lack of threat she tucked the gun into the waist band of her pyjamas.

her bare feet now on the cold wooden floor she ran over to her wife to console her.

"what happened, are you okay!? is the baby okay!?" the brunet fussed over her wife.

nat only let out another yelp in pain her finger nails digging into maria's biceps.

that's when it hit maria. nat was in labour.

trying to remain calm for the sake of her wife she jumped into action gathering all the essentials needed for the birth. leaving the gun in her waistband just in case.

the readily packed hospital bag, the car keys and most importantly nat.

maria swung the bag over her shoulder and helped her wife up sit up helping her put socks and crocs on before helping her down the stairs and into the car.

the car ride was tense, maria trying not to drive too fast but making sure nat got to the hospital in due time.

nat was only thinking about how she already wanted it to be over she had endured a whole lot of pain over the years but not much compared to this.

when the reached the hospital car park maria ran around from the drivers side to open the door for nat.

helping her wife out the car she closed the door and grabbed the bag from the backseat locking it as she walked away, her arm still around nat.