trouble sleeping pt.2 | larissa weems

———❁———

it had been two weeks since you fell asleep in your headmistress bed. the two of you had been inseparable since. larissa thought of you like her own child. ever since you had joined nevermore she had been drawn to you.

your childlike personality and goofy smiles and giggles were what she loved most. you had a very special view of the world, choosing to only surround yourself with people and things that made you the happiest and ignoring the rest.

which is why you often avoided biology class. it made you feel dumb and you didn't like that. do you simply just never went. this was the reason for larissas chase with you.

she hadn't seen you at breakfast, this wasn't unusual as you enjoyed to sleep in but since the two of you grew closer you liked to go to breakfast not only to see the older woman but to make her happy.

she often worried that you didn't eat enough and it calmed her nerves to see you eating the most important meal of the day.

so when she got the email that you hadn't shown up to your first lesson of the day her level of panic went through the roof.

what if something had happened to you? where could you be? we're you safe?

these were all questions racing through her mind as she fumbled to find her phone in order to call you. she wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to you, especially on her watch.

after going to voicemail 4 times larissa decided to go on a hunt for you. disregarding all her work, you were her main priority after all.

she went straight to your door, figuring you slept through your alarm. this was one of the very few mornings that the older woman had not come to wake you and help you get ready for the day.

she was beating herself up. maybe she would've noticed sooner that you were gone. maybe she could've done something.

normally larissa was a very rational thinker but when it came to her darling it all went out the window.

she reached your door in just a third of the time it would on a normal day. she swung the door open panting, trying to catch her breath.

there was no sign of you. your bed sheets were on the floor and the bed was empty. she turned to the left and did a quick search of the bathroom. nothing.

quickly walking back to the door she went to leave when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. your favourite hoodie.

she knew you would be wearing it. you had it on the night before when she tucked you into bed. turning on her heals she closed the door softly and made her way over the the pile of bed covers and blankets on the floor.

careful not to stand on them she pulled the top away from where your hoodie was poking out. that in turn exposed your restful face.

you were curled up in a ball on the floor of your room. just beside the bed. it had appeared that during the night you had rolled off your bed landing on the floor, but being too comfortable to get back up you just pulled the covers back onto you.

larissa knelt beside you stroking the hairs off your face. she couldn't help but smile. a warm feeling glowing in her heart.

she picked you up gently trying her hardest not to  disturb your sleep. you turned over in her arms to cuddle into her chest. even in your sleep you knew who was picking you up.

it was only when she gently placed you down onto your bed that you woke. she didn't get in with you. she always stayed until she was sure you were asleep. every single night and nap she stayed right there with you.

you rubbed your eyes opening them slowly to find yourself back on the bed and without larissa there with you. you were beyond confused.

even though she left you she did leave you a note, it read 'hello my darling, i hope you slept well, make sure you get to at least one class today please my love, come find me later on, larissa xx'

she only pouted at this. you were abandoned, left to fend for yourself and now she wanted you to go to class!! absolutely not.

you pulled on some socks grabbing your headphones and making your way to her office. unbothered by the thought of anyone finding you walking the halls shoeless and in your pyjama, the only thing on your mind was getting more cuddles.

the stone floors were cold on the soles of your feet. why did this place have to be like an icebox, it's literally march already, that's basically summer.

after several minutes of sluggish walking you made it to larissas office. you didn't bother knocking.

the headmistress looked up from her computer to  find you walking straight up to her. placing your phone on her desk you tried your best to push her chair back to gain access to her lap. 

you had no luck. you weren't all that strong. larissa was trying to stifle her chuckles as she watched your attempts to climb onto her.

she turned to face you, grabbing you by the waist and putting you on her lap. you responded with a low hum of satisfaction, digging your head into her neck.

she felt you trying to warm yourself up on her. "oh my goodness darling you're freezing" you pouted once more "it's because you left me". she laughed at your grumpy state. "i have work to do my love" "don't care" you mumbled back "sleepy"

she rubbed your back softly "is my baby grumpy?" "no". you had shifted your position in order to get both your legs up onto her lap too. your aim was to steal as much as her earth as possible and then climb into her bed and go to sleep once more.

your plan was beginning to fall apart when you felt her stand up. "no, no nooo" you complained loudly. she sat back down "what if someone comes in though darling" "don't care want cuddles" she  kissed your head "only for you little one"

after an hour had passed there was a knock at the door. you were passed out in her arms leaving larissa in a panic. before she could even move the door swung open. it was thornhill.

she was looking at her phone and talking at the same time. " you haven't seen y/n have you she seems to be mis..." her sentence was cut short when she looked up to find you curled up on the headmistress.

"marylin! it's not what you think!" weems went a deep shade of red. "no, no it's okay. i knew something was going on between the two of you, y/n gets all fuzzy when someone mentions you. i promise your secrets safe with me." she held her hand over her heart.

"thank you so much, i owe you one. i don't know what id do without my little girl."  larissa let out a big sigh of relief.

"i'll see you later larissa" weems gave the teacher a smile. " the two of you are perfect for each other you know." the red head said just before closing the door.

larissa could only look down at you, your hand grabbing onto her top and your head hurried into her. she was filled with so much joy no words could describe how happy she was. there was nothing she loved more in this world that her little girl.

———❁———

1297 words.
not proof read.

larissa has massive mommy energy. a hug from her would solve all my problems.

this is just a part two from one of my earlier stories requested by lady_lesso_wife

hope you enjoyed

marley :)