are we ready? | boy genius

———❁———

"guys are you sure we're ready to do this?" lucy asked hesitantly.

"i mean yeah we have no other options...right?" julien replied.

"then it's decided. we take the kid with us." lucy decided firmly.

the three women were sat around in their recording studio.

tensions were high, not between the band members themselves but with their management.

phoebe had a toddler during covid and now with the up and coming tour she was absolute on her decision to take the kid with her.

phoebe loved y/n to death. there was nothing in the world that she wouldn't do for her.

deep down she knew she couldn't leave the kid for months on end.

no matter how badly she wanted to go on this tour. after all she did bring up the idea to the boys in the first place.

that's why for months and months she fought management to allow her to take y/n with her.

they were all concerned with the stress it would cause y/n. all the travel and loud noise.

of course it phoebe had thought all about all of this, many many times.she had come to the conclusion that it would be good for y/n.

y/n was such a mamas girl and seeing her on stage with her auntie lucy and uncle julien would be the perfect way to raise her.

the boys raised that kid as a collective family. they all lived together during covid so they could record together and that meant they all played a huge roll in y/ns life.

to y/n lucy julien and phoebe weren't 'boy genius' like the rest of the worlds knew them. to y/n they were mommy, daddy and mama.

everyone else thought it was weird they all raised  the kid as their own little weird family but to them it made perfect sense.

the moment phoebe told the boys she was pregnant they all cried happy tears, kissed her belly and held each other tight.

it took only minutes before julien declared herself the baby daddy and argued with lucy over which one of them got to be daddy.

after drawing names from a hat they landed on lucy as mommy, much to her dismay, julien as daddy and phoebe decided she wanted to be known as mama.

after that moment fate was sealed. y/n would grow up with three weird parents, travelling the world and watching them on stage, in the studio and at award shows.

while phoebe fought the hardest with management she certainly wasn't alone in her battle.

lucy and julien were right there with her every step of the way holding her hand and wiping her tears away.

they finally won, with your only a week away they were all packing and ready to head off.

y/n was of course clueless to what was going on she just knew they were going on 'holiday'.