forever home | angelina jolie

———❁———

tw:language, mentions of sh

i was adopted two weeks ago by one of the richest, most famous actors in the world. angelina jolie. it's safe to say my jaw didn't move from the floor for several days when i found out.

i grew up watching her in movies and on tv. she's iconic and in my 13 years of life there's not one movie she's been in that i haven't seen multiple times and loved. she's always been someone i looked up to and never in a million years would i have imagined that i would actually even meet her let alone get adopted by her. i feel like i'm living in a wattpad story.

i've been living in different foster homes for about 7 years now. they're all shit holes but i'm used to it now and after my dad got stabbed there wasn't many other options for me.

just because i've been confined to the jail that is the british social service system doesn't mean that i stayed in one place for very long. after all these years i've developed little tricks to get out of any foster home i'm put in. the one i'm in now i've been in for around a month. i decided to rest here for a little while and work so i could afford to move out.

i'm quite lucky actually because if i had run off i never would've met angelina. she was in the uk filming something i'm not allowed to know about when she came to visit the foster home.

for some reason she looked at all the cute little toddlers and sweet kids but picked the unwashed rude teenager who never pays any attention to the potential foster parents that wonder in here.

she said there was something in my eyes that reminded her off a younger version of herself. i call bull but whatever, it means i get to have a better life in america with rich people then i'll let her think whatever.

not that i'm ready to say it to her face but i will be forever grateful for her. even if she collects little orphans like trophies she's one of the nicest people i know.

even though she signed the papers two weeks ago she had to finish filming first but much to my disappointment i still have to stay in the care home because she doesn't want me to be by myself in the hotel. it's bloody annoying but i do understand to some extent.

i only have one more night in this demon home before we catch a flight out to america. i haven't even left wales before let alone europe.

i have to say i'm a little nervous but i'm mostly buzzing with excitement. i've already got most of my stuff packed, not that there's a lot of it but i've shoved it into the suitcases she bought for me and didn't give it a second thought.

i've come to learn that she's a very generous woman. in the two weeks since i first met her she's bought me several little meaningful gifts and taken me out to fancy restaurants for dinner. she's teaching me what all the tiny forks are for. it's actually pretty amusing. she puts on these little squeaky voices and acts like the cutlery is talking to me.

i've grown fond of her and i'm really looking forward to spending more time with her. she says for the first couple of weeks it'll just be us at her house to make my adjustment easier. her other kids are either at college or at their dads house.

my soon to be siblings have brad pitt for a father. absolutely mental. this entire thing has felt like a fever dream but i'm taking it and running.