cuddles | lady gaga

———❁———

i had been at the studio for 11 hours now. exhausted and sweaty i just wanted to crawl into bed and die.

i spent most of the day thinking about y/n. that kid has a way of making me miss them every time i step out the door.

they're nearly 2 1/2 now but the same height they were at 1.

god they look so much like me. my natural brown hair and matching auburn eyes. pale skin and no taller than a bar stool .

i truly believe that kid is an angel in disguise. even when they were a tiny little baby they were perfect.

rarely ever cried or threw tantrums. always holding onto my hand or clutching to me, such a mamas baby.

we go everywhere together. they came on the last tour with me and to almost every award show they're allowed to be at.

i think i'm more attached to them than they are to me.

that's what makes studio days so hard, i'm gone before they're awake and back after they're in bed.

they have a babysitter everyday called linda but i still have to be right there with them to believe they're okay.

my heart can't take much more separation. i need my little baby.

careful to close the door quietly i sneak into the kitchen and eat the dinner left on the counter.

'made you nummies mama <3'

ugh this kid is killing me. too cute. they make me dinner almost every night with their babysitter and leave these adorable notes with the plates of leftovers

the notes are always written by linda but she tells me y/n always tells her what to write. the little heart on the end always gets me too

they take such good care of me even though they're still a little baby themselves.

leaving the dirty plate for another day i head upstairs to take a shower.

i poke my head through their bedroom door to find them sleeping peacefully, mouth slightly open with their teddy clutched in one had.

i spent way too long in the shower but the warm water is so soothing on my aching muscles.

deciding to skip the pyjamas i just walk into my bedroom in a bathrobe.

the room was dark but i could make out a lump under the bedsheets that wasn't there when i went into the bathroom.

i flicked on the lamp to reveal y/n curled up in my bed teddy still in hand.

crouching down beside them i brushed my fingers softly against their face as i pushed their hair from their eyes.

my little one flickered their eyes open to look at me.

"miss you mama" they muttered softly.

"oh baby i missed you too, so so much"

"i stay in here tonight?" they pleaded.

my thumb brushed over the back of their hand. "of course you can my love. i'll just go get changed and i'll be right back."

a small whine came from their mouth in protest but they didn't cry in response.

i only grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to change into.

not even bothering to go into the bathroom to change either, it's nothing they haven't seen before. the kid came out my vagina for christ sake.

running downstairs quickly i grab them a bottle. they're a little old for it now but i'm working on phasing them out of it.

they get extra cuddly when they get their baba and i need some of my little ones cuddles right now.

returning to my room they're sat up in my bed staring at the door.

they reach out to me and clench their little hands.

i sit down in the bed and pull them into my lap. putting the bottle up to their lips.

" how did you get in here huh baby?" i ask as they latch onto the bottle.

seeing their little face relax causes the stress of today to wash away.

"walked mama" they mutter around the bottle.

i chuckle at their bluntness.

their little hand began tugging at my tshirt. i was quick to pull it off carefully as to not to disturb them too much.

the shirt ended up on the floor somewhere and the bottle was on the bedside table.

i shuffled my butt down a little to get a good sleeping position and rested them against my chest.

their stuffed bunny still in their grip and the other hand resting gently on my collarbone.

sleep had overcome them and i wasnt far behind.

my last memory of the day was the feeling of their gentle suckling on my upper chest.

tomorrow is definitely a good day to call in sick and spend the day with my baby.

———❁———

800 words.

would sell my organs to be her kid.

how are you all? any requests?

hope you enjoyed

marley :)