Distinct love chapter 45

Jhope didn't said a word whole time which started making kai anxious. Kai said " Hobi... Please say something.... I am sorry for hurting you earlier and even now... Please say something ". Hobi said without looking towards Kai ' I don't know Kai.. I-- don't ". Even before completing his statement hobi leave from there.

Kai couldn't understand what to do now, he felt conflicted but decided to follow hobi who was walking towards washroom. Hobi entered inside washroom and started crying . Hobi heard sound of opening door, so he turned himself towards corner and started to wipe his tears , so that the another person cannot see his tears.

Kai said from behind " Hobi I am really sorry...please don't ignore me... Please talk to me... Say something... Anything ". Hobi turn towards Kai and looked straight into his eyes " Didn't you were against the thought of an alpha liking an another alpha". Kai said " I was not.... I just didn't said it loudly".

Hobi said " D-o you... D-o you hate yourself for liking an alpha? ". Kai shook his head . Hobi added " Did you wish to fall in love like other people...like people say normal relationship ? ". Kai said slowly " Earlier yes I did... Because I wanted to behave same way with my lover like other... I also wated to hold your hand in public without getting any look".

Kai added " I also wanted to confess to you like others but I was afraid that you will find me weird . Also my father used to make jokes about them on my face but I couldn't able to confront him . I just wanted easy way for my love life but now I understand everything. I don't care all this things... I just love you... And I want to say this to you... Loud and clear... I LOVE YOU...I REALLY DO ".

jhope cried even more hearing Kai words because he felt the same emotions from earlier, he understand how it's felt when people make you believe that your love is illegal. Jhope marched forward and clung to Kai and cried even more in him embrace. Both of them were crying while holding each other close. Hobi mumbles " I love you ".

Kai heard but it was so low volume that he thought he heard wrong " W-ha-t? ". Hobi said breaking from hug " I said I like the fact that you said everything about the last question seriously...it just increases my trust in you". Kai said while giving puppy eyes " You didn't said the same thing earlier... It was just three words". Hobi smile and said " I love you " And ran away from there ".

Later at evening

With jimin

Jimin come out from yoongi's car and yoongi also come out from the car to say bye to jimin. Jimin said " Sorry hyung because of me... You again got so late....and you even took extra class before helping me..you must have got really tired ".

Yoongi shook his head " I am not tired... So you don't think all this". Jimin nodded and give an eye smile to yoongi. Yoongi noticed something is there on jimin hair so he softly  brushed his fingers on jimin's hair to remove that piece of something. Jimin said "thank you " Shyly.
Jimin said " Bye hyung ".

Yoongi replied the same and saw jimin stepping inside his house yoongi was about to entered in his car when suddenly " Who are you? ". Yoongi turn towards the direction of sound and found jin standing there. He immediately recognize jin and when jin saw yoongi face he also recognized him".

Before jin could able to say something he got a really important call " Excuse me , I have to take this call ". Yoongi nodded and saw jin moving a little side to hear properly . Yoongi was standing there awkwardly and voice from behind made him smile " Hyunggggg... I thought you left already".

Yoongi shook his head. Jimin said "Hyung I forgot my phone in your car...thank god you are still here ". Yoongi saw inside his car and gave his phone back to him. " Bye hyung... Drive safely ". Yoongi nodded. Yesterday yoongi did thought to talk to jin but he didn't expect that he will meet him today only.