Distinct love chapter 17

With Jimin in clg

" Jimin you are doing good...keep it up " Said yoongi. Jimin felt happy , his eyes lighten up a little " Thankyou so much sir....i will try my best" . Yoongi found jimin so cute that he wanted to caress and pinch that soft cheeks of jimin " Jimin you should read Xyz book....its really helpful ".

Jimin nodded his head and was about to left when yoongi again said " If you want you can borrow that book from me " . Jimin said excitedly which made his eyes little disappear " Really sir? You can give me ". Yoongi smiled softly with affectionate eyes " Of course jiminie ".

Yoongi said jiminie without even realising it. Jimin heard yoongi and felt something inside his stomach which is a very foreign experience for him " Thankyou so much sir". " You don't have to say thankyou everytime " Said yoongi while smiling softly.

IN STAR ENTERPRISES

Jhope was so impressed with jin that he couldn't help but admire him even more. Jin noticed jhope eyes on him. So he said " What happened? Why are you looking at me like that". " No-thing hyung " Jhope said with embarrassment.

" You can tell me hosoek " Said jin softly.
" Hyung.... I just kinda admire you... I mean you are really cool , talented and confident....i hope I could be like you " Said jhope with a smile. Jin laughed a little and said " I am not any of the thing you mentioned hosoek ".Hobi shook his head " You are hyung.... And please call me hobi or jhope". Jin nodded his head.

But someone was observing them from the far and he didn't like this at all. He was none other than Namjoon. Namjoon got pissed seeing two of them taking together.

After sometimes, jin went to Namjoon office for submitting his file. Namjoon who was pissed from before said mockingly " I saw you found another one to flirt with " . Jin couldn't understand " What? ".

" Look... I don't care if you flirt with someone else.... But don't do this trick of yours on my friend.... Stay away from hobi " Said Namjoon with glare. Jin shook his head in disappointment " Are you his parents?....he have his mouth... He will tell me if he have something to tell me".

Namjoon gritted his teeth in anger and said " Don't try to be smart with me.....just follow what I said ". Jin said " Sorry I am not taking any personal orders from you..... I am here to work for company and not for you....next time don't even try to say something like this to me ".

Jin was about to left but stopped when he felt a grip on his wrist. He look backward and saw Namjoon holding his wrist who said " Don't you think your mouth is too big....always have something to say huh.... Did you forget that I am your boss...you know what I can do as a boss huh? ".

Jin just chuckled mockingly and snatched his hand from namjoon's grip " You can't do anything to me other than using your boss card on me....but trust me I really don't care...do whatever you want to do..... Don't forget what I can do as well.... And one more thing... Don't you dare to held my hand again".

Namjoon chuckled and grab a tissue from the table and started wiping his hand " Are you dreaming? You think I will ever want to touch someone so lowly like you..... You have a quiet an attitude for the male omega....don't make me do something that I don't want to do ".

" No one does anything if they don't want to... And I think you also know that you can't fire me that easily .... And other than that you can't do a thing.... So don't you ever try to threaten me again" Jin said with a glare.

Again Jin continue in powerful manner " And stop pointing out your hatred towards me everytime. I know alphas like you can't tolerate when male Omega's or Omega's started matching you... But don't be mistaken... Because I also hate alphas like you hate us with the same intensity... But as you can see I am cooperating here so I am hoping you will learn the same ,SIR".