Distinct love chapter 36

With jimin

Jimin opened the door of yoongi's car and said " Thankyou so much hyung for doing this.... I really enjoyed there....and also for droping me home... Bye hyung ". Jimin was about to come out from the car then he remembered something " Ahh...Hyung how much was the ticket price? I forget to ask you ".

Yoongi replied " No no... You don't need to... I am older than you so I would pay ". Jimin shook his head " No hyung....its unfair to you....jin hyung also say the same". Yoongi smile " Your hyung is right... But it's really okay jiminie ".Jimin shook his head " Please hyung....its must be costly. ...i will not go from here if you will not tell me ".

Yoongi smiled and shook his head and said " 75,000 won". Jimin opened his bag and bring out a cute wallet and started counting money looking totally adorable in yoongi eyes. Jimin pouted " Hyung here .... It's 10000 won only... I will give you the difference money tomorrow".

Yoongi said " You can give me in installment....i am not in the need of a money ". Jimin said " I have saved my pocket money for a long time as I don't go out alone". Yoongi smile " Okay as your wish ". Jimin nodded and came out of the car" Bye hyung ... Thankyou for today". Yoongi replied " Bye... Go inside". Jimin nodded " Drive safely hyung " .

Jimin knock his home door, jin open the door and jimin entered "what happened? Tae and you both come late today". Jimin said " Hyung i went to trial performance of vide". Jin " Wow...Really?...that's explain why you didn't pick my call? You went alone? ".

Jimin smile and shook his head "I didn't heard any ringtone hyung it was really loud there....my professor took me there hyung...i enjoyed so much hyun_" Tae interrupted him in middle " You mean that cat looking professor ". Jimin nodded.

Jin turn towards tae " And why were you so late sir? ". Tae laughed " I went to buy you guys some cake....so I went here and there to explore and bought you guys some....see here....Am I not the best?". Jimin runs towards tae " Yes you are ". Jin just smile seeing the view in front of him.

The reason why jin didn't ask any further question to jimin even after being aware of his fear of going somewhere without his brothers is that he thought yoongi took whole class to saw the performance. So he thought jimin manage there also like how he managed at college.

Flashback with taekook

After college both of them decided to take a walk because the weather really nice. They were talking ,laughing and eating small small meals on different places. When they went to a cake cafe , he really like their cake so he bought them for his brothers also. But ofcourse he can't say the whole thing to his brothers.

Next day

With jhope

Jhope woke up and see around to find himself on unknown bed Or more like a bedroom. Jhope saw a head peeking out from the door, Jackson entered when he saw that jhope is already up " Go freshen up... I have made hangover soup for you ". Jhope nodded and pick the clothes Jackson prepared for him.