Distinct love chapter 18

Jungkook tighten his hold around tae and said " Shhhhh stop talking nonsense.... Even I started feeling dizzy because of you.....if I wanted to harm you I wouldn't be doing this..... So stop talking nonsense..... WHAT THE HELL?.... you puke on me....chiiiiiiiii....EAAAAAA...oh god".

jungkook hurriedly grabbed tissues from the side wall of the washroom where they just entered and Tae puked on him simultaneously . Tae was standing while half leaning on the washroom wall and also by jungkook grip on his elbow .

Jungkook was wiping his shirt with tissues but it didn't help much. " Tae said with a big smile while somehow opening his eyes" Suddenly I am feeling little better.....ewwwwu you are smelling ". Jungkook glare him in disbelief " I am smelling....its because of you idiot... You puke on me that's why I am smelling ... Now come here....i don't know why I am helping him".

Jungkook drag tae and made him sit on the washroom counter. He grabbed more tissues and started wiping tae's mouth. He wet corner of the tissue and gently dabbed on Tae mouth and face.

" Hey... It's not my fault... It was you who made me drink alcohol....so don't blame me" Jungkook rolled his eyes on tae and said " Didn't it was you who said that we are weak and omegas are better.... Then why are you complaining now huh?..... You drunk on your own... I didn't force you ". Tae glare jungkook " You started annoying me again,....who said that good alcohol tolerance makes you stronger.... You guys are definitely not strong ".

Jungkook said" What did you just said... I am helping you and in return you are saying this....don't you know how to be grateful for once" . Tae said " You bunny face alpha listen to me ..... I am saying thanku for bringing me to the washroom and this is the only time you helped me so don't talk about me not being grateful".

Jungkook mumble " Whatever". Jungkook
Strip his top wear to wash the affected area. His nose were automatically form a scrunch while washing it. Jungkook was so busy in doing his work that he didn't notice tae's gaze on him " Omg....you have muscles.....you have a really nice body... I see " Tae said wriggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook smile proudly but it stopped in the middle after listening Tae next words" But all of this is waste...when you don't even respect everyone...and treat people differently according to their kind ". Jungkook scoffed and said " Now Stop talking.... I am not in the mood to hear anything from you.... By looking at you it seems you are sober from before... So I am leaving ".

Later

" I see someone is drunk " Said Jin when tae entered to their car. " It was some competition hyung....i had to drink to finish that game" Said tae tiredly. " I am not saying anything....did you enjoy? " Jin asked. " Ya..Hyung it was fun" Replied tae and he shifted his gaze outside the window and closed his eyes to feel the refreshing wind.

The moment he closed his eyes his mind started playing the before memories oh him with that alpha . He opened his eyes and looked around to understand what happened only to find that they already reached their home and Jin was calling his name to wake him up.

Next day

In star enterprises

Jin and jhope were discussing their project with each other but now things feels so different to hobi than earlier. Earlier Jin used to always give small and exact replies to hobi where as now jin's tone has been changed, He shows interest in their conversation. Hobi feels like soon they will become really good.

Someone knocked on their door and interrupted them " Jhope... Namjoon sir is waiting for you... He called me to inform you ". Jhope and Jin were sitting in the jin's cabin and that's why jhope didn't got to know about Namjoon phone calling him . Namjoon already got to know that hobi is with Jin but he didn't wanted to face Jin so he asked someone else to inform hobi.