Distinct love chapter 15

Time skip

With jimin in a way to his college

Jimin felt his whole world shaken just by walking alone on the road. He felt like he is alone in some unknown place and everyone around him are either going to hurt him or going to judge him. Never in his life he felt 20 minutes can be this long.

He sign in relief after entering into his building when suddenly someone hardly bump him from the side which make him stumble on his feet. Jimin just tightly closed his eyes to prepare himself for touching the floor but it didn't happen because a particular alpha hold him securely from his waist in a time.

Jimin opened his eyes when he felt hand on his waist , just to meet with yoongi's eyes who was seeing him from admiration in his eyes. " You smell so good like a booming flower" This word just slip out of yoongi mouth and he cursed himself for saying this . he couldn't help but find himself being flustered because of the closeness. He saw jimin struggling in his hold so he immediately removed his hand from jimins waist.

Jimin immediately said with fear in his voice " I am s-sorry sir" . As always jimin said while looking down which kinda made yoongi sad because he wanted to see those eyes looking towards him " It's okay jimin.... You okay? ". Jimin just nodded and left from there leaving a pink tinted yoongi behind.

Yoongi didn't know if jimin heard him or not and That's when he mumble something in realisation " DID I JUST FLITRT WITH HIM? O M G.... My whole reputation tarnish in front of him.... He must be thinking that I am a pervert OMG .... I am praying that he hasn't heard what I said before " . And of course jimin didn't heard anything because he was too afraid to notice anything.

Time skip

Time skip

With Tae

Tae was still sad about the morning incident but he was glad that he didn't saw a certain annoying alpha till now because according to him that annoying alpha face trigger anger inside him.

But he is worried about their project together. That's why he decided to atleast start researching about the topic for that he have to go to the old library which is normally not in use anymore . The room was too much dim and dusty for taehyung liking but he ignored it and started looking for books.

What he didn't know that someone followed him to the library and slowly locked the door from inside. He started moving bookshelf towards door to block the door area completely. Tae who was busy, didn't notice at first but later he heard sound of something sliding.

He immediately followed the sound direction and got shocked " WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?.... open the door .... Are you mental ". Jungkook just chuckle " Come on taehyung....why are you panicking? huh... Didn't you said other day that I locked you and all that.....then I thought why should I be accused of doing something that I didn't even done.... It's better if I actually lock you "