Distinct love chapter 30

Parents manipulation because his parents told him that byun can study after getting married and Jin is manipulating him because he is jealous that byun got such a nice alpha as his husband. They even go to a level where they said that Jin wants to seduce his soon to be husband, so that Jin can get him.

But in short, they just wanted to lighten their burden by marrying their omega child so young. Apparently, Omega's are seemed to be burden all their life and alphas and betas will never be burden even if all their life they will just live on their ancestors money. How can a society be so distinct for different kind in a same era.

Byun got blind with all of these and when Jin and byun met on their 12th class result day, Jin tried again to make byun understand . But byun didn't get his point and started shouting saying inappropriate things. Byun noticed how a lot of public gathered around them but that doesn't stopped him.

He saw Jin's brothers were also there but he still kept insulting him saying " Jin wants to snatch his alpha, he isn't his friend because Jin has ill intentions, how Jin is trying to stop his wedding, how Jin is manipulating him to not get married, he even said that Jin is omega of a questionable character ". After that incident they never met again until now.

Back to present

Jin hand immediately went on byun back as he caressed to calm him down . Byun cried saying " my fam-ily is taunting me day and ni-ght to lea-ve from there and I can't live there anym-ore.... Pl-ease help me Jin... Now I don't kno-w what I am sup-pose to do Jin.... I sho-uld have lis-ten to you th-at time...i am sorry for whatever I said to you that time".

( note:- I copied this part from last part so that it won't be confusing for anyone.)

Byun continued with his tears falling continuously " They are not understan-ding me... I don't know w-hy they are doi-ng this with me.... I alw-ays list-ened their wa-nt all my life, can't they just list-en my desi-re my wa-nt this only time.....my pare-nts are for-cing me to go back to him...Please help me... I don't have mo-ney....i don't know wh-ere will i go".

Tae shouted immediately " He is not going to live here hyung....i don't know about hyung but i still can't forgot what you said about my hyung... If he didn't stop me that time... You would have tasted kim taehyung's slap then and there. When my hyung was trying to help you in past you talked bad about him now _".

Jin cut him off " TAE.... Stop talking about past...he is in serious problem....don't be like that". Tae pouted and said " But he is not staying here". Jin shook his head and move his attention on byun who said " I want to do some work... I will do anything....jin you are so educated and work in such a big company...please help me to get a job of any type anywhere, I will do it.... And i also need a place to live ".

Byun pleaded " Please jin-ah....please don't hold grudges for something I had done in past and I regret it now" . Jin said with a calm expression " I am not that immature to hold a grudge that someone done in their teenage. I really want to help you but one thing you should know is it's not that easy to get a job if you are omega/male omega in this society".

Jin asked " In which year you completed your graduation ? ". Byun looked down and mumbled lowly " I never get admission in graduation. Alpha didn't allowed me to continue my studies".
Jin sigh and thought " That's why he wanted byun to get education first before getting married but saying this now will make no difference ".

Jin said " Then you should start try to get a job where I used to work when I was studying, there was this beta lady... She really helped me by giving job... i can talk for you.... I even met him 1 year ago...hope she have a vacant position in her supermarket. And you can restart your studies if you want".