"i promise to do the same too" i replied

he pulled me close so that our chests were touching as he snaked his hands round my waist and kissed me passionately.

we headed back to the manor and we went up to our rooms to get ready.

i got dressed in to an all back dress with matching heels like usual.

i usually loved getting dressed up and doing my hair and makeup but there was something about getting ready for meetings that crushed my heart.

knowing i was getting ready to see or hear something i didn't want to.

i finished getting ready and bumped into Draco at the top of the stairs.

he kissed my cheek and we walked into the meeting together.

my father was already seated so we went our separate ways to our seats.

once everyone else was seated my father began.

"i'd like to discuss the people i have selected to join my raid to capture harry potter whilst he is moving to his safe house"

please don't be me or draco!

"i'd like Bellatrix, fernir, dolohov yaxley, Rowle and Draco to join me" he continued

my heart dropped hearing Draco's name.

why did he have to pick Draco?

he rambled on about when they were meeting and a plan for the night but i wasn't listening.

"you may all go besides my daughter" he turned to me "i should like you to stay a moment"

i nodded nervously as the others left walking behind me.

once they were all gone he turned to me.

"i seem to have discovered a secret of yours" he began

fuck.

what did he know?

"it seems you have been dating a fellow death eater. Draco Malfoy." he continued

SHIT.

how did he know.

i swallowed hard and i felt my eyes widen as he glared at me.

"what makes you think you deserve to be loved by another after what you've done?" he asked

"i deserve love as much as any other person" i said deciding to stick up for myself

"is that so?" he sneered

"i think otherwise. why do you deserve love when you destroyed mine?" he questioned

"it wasn't my fault what happened!" i exclaimed

"stupid girl. haven't you learnt not to argue with me?" he laughed

"crucio!" he yelled and i dropped to the floor off my chair in pain.

i screamed out as he deepened the curse.

My throat burned by the amount of screams coming from me.

My screams and cries echoed through the room. i was sure the Malfoy's could hear me.

Tears streamed down my face as he stopped the spell.

i rested my cheek on the cold stone all out of energy.

"stupid child" he scoffed stepping over me.

i curled myself into a ball with my eyes stuck shut.

i heard the door slam and knew he was gone.

i stayed on the floor my body still coursing with lingering pain.

i felt someone come over and pick me up off the floor.

i opened my eyes to see Draco carrying me up the stairs.

"Draco...he knows..." i gulped

"i know darling i heard..." he said kissing my forehead as he set me down on his bed.

"i'm so sorry this happened again" he said holding onto my hand

"i'm just glad he didn't decide to torture you too" i said forcing a smile.

"i'm so sorry" he repeated as he walked to the end of the bed.

i felt him take my heels off me and toss them to the floor.

"il be back in a minute darling" he said kissing my head again and heading out the door.

he returned 5 minutes later holding a pair of my pyjamas and 2 hot chocolates.

He set the hot chocolates down on the nightstand as he helped me change out my dress and into the pyjamas.

i winced as i lifted the dress over my head.

i didn't realise how sore my arms were until then.

i finished getting dressed and Draco and i snuggled onto his bed.

he cuddled up behind me as he peppered my cheek and neck with his soft kisses.