Chapter 117 Let him play around

Mulai dari awal

Tang Qu was silent for a while after hearing this. Indeed, the issue of feelings is really complicated, and it cannot be explained in a few words.

Yu Ting and Dong An have been together for so long, and the two haven't solved the knot, which shows that there are deeper problems.

Guan Yan reached out to smooth Tang Qu's frown.

"Don't think about it, they have their own problems and solve them by themselves."

"I know, I just can't help worrying about them."

"There's nothing to worry about. They haven't been separated for so many years, and it's the same this time. Instead of worrying about them, you should worry about me. I'm hungry."

Guan Yan stared straight at Tang Qu.

Tang Qu couldn't help swallowing, and said cautiously: "Then I'm hungry, let's go have lunch."

As I said that, I wanted to smear the soles of my feet with oil.

Guan Yan hugged him tightly: "Huh? I just said it for a while, and you haven't gone back after I got off work. I have to come out to find someone in person. Shouldn't you make it up to me?"

Seeing Tang Qu's nervous expression, Guan Yan let go of him: "I won't tease you anymore, let's go have lunch."

Tang Qu breathed a sigh of relief, and walked out with Guan Yan.

While walking, he asked, "Are you still working in the afternoon?"

Guan Yan nodded.

"Then I'll stay here with you."

Guan Yan rubbed Tang Qu's wrist: "There is nothing interesting here. You will be bored if you stay here."

Young people like Tang Qu should like to play around more, how can they sit in the office all afternoon?

Tang Qu smiled sweetly: "No, I won't be bored when I'm with you."

This smile immediately sweetened Guan Yan's heart.

Tang Qu didn't notice this detail, but said to himself, "Since you have to work in the afternoon, let's go directly to the restaurant for dinner."

"Dining room?"

Tang Qu nodded: "That's right, otherwise it would be a waste of time to go out to eat."

Guan Yan didn't know what he thought of, and the corner of his lips curled up: "Okay."

Tang Qu regretted it when he arrived at the restaurant.

There were many more people here than he had imagined, and he felt that he had received a lot of attention the moment he entered.

The originally noisy restaurant was quiet for a moment.

Tang Qu wanted to escape a little bit.

Guan Yan coughed lightly, and the others immediately continued eating, but their eyes couldn't help but want to glance over here.

They picked something and found a seat that was slightly off.

"Haven't you eaten here before? Why are they so surprised?"

Guan Yan took a sip of soup slowly: "Well, I haven't been here."

Tang Qu: ...

"Then what do you have for lunch?"

"Someone will bring lunch."

Tang Qu tightened his grip on the chopsticks: "Then why didn't you say it just now?"