Chapter 179 Super God-like Existence

Tang Qu looked stunned, but Guan Yan looked very calm.

Including the other actors, they looked very calm.

Tang Qu pursed his lips slightly and glanced at Guan Yan beside him.

Is that what he thought?

Just as Tang Qu was thinking, music rang out throughout the auditorium.

A slight sense of happiness and sweetness instantly swept the entire screening hall.

Everyone who was still immersed in the sadness of the movie was suddenly shocked by the scene in front of them and forgot their sadness.

With the sound of music, Guan Yan slowly turned around.

He looked at Tang Qu sincerely.

Then amidst everyone's exclamation, Guan Yan knelt down on one knee, holding a small velvet box in his hand.

Guan Yan's style is as simple as ever.

"Tang Qu, would you please marry me?"

There is no redundant repetition, only a firm sentence.

Everyone in the audience was dumbfounded, they were actually watching the official best actor propose on the spot!

The reporters in the audience reacted after being reminded by the people around them, and hurriedly recorded.

This is definitely the biggest news of the year.

must be fully documented.

As the other leading actor in the whole incident, Tang Qu was really stunned.

It was a matter of course for him and Guan Yan to be together.

He didn't expect that with Guan Yan's pride, he would prepare these things himself.

He really didn't expect this marriage proposal.

Seeing this proud man kneeling in front of him on one knee, Tang Qu admitted at this moment that he felt unprecedented happiness.

Gradually, there is water in the eyes.

At the same time, everyone's voices rang out throughout the auditorium.

"Promise him! Promise him! Promise him!"

In the movie, Xiang Xi and the young marshal are not together, so let them be together in reality.

And they really felt that looking around, only Tang Qu was worthy of Guan Yan in the entire entertainment industry, and only Guan Yan was worthy of Tang Qu.

Tang Qu calmed himself down, and slowly stretched out his hand.

Guan Yan, who was usually calm, was also very excited at the moment, his hands trembled a little rarely, and he slowly put the ring on Tang Qu's finger.

Then gently kissed it.

Today is the day he announces to the world that Tang Qu is his man.

The people at the scene looked at the two of them with blessings, they were really a good match.

"Congratulations Xiaoqu, congratulations brother Guan." The rest of the crew also said with a smile.

Tang Qu blushed, leaned closer to Guan Yan, and said softly: "It seems that you all know, but I was the only one who lied to it."

Seeing such a delicate and naive Tang Qu, everyone laughed in good faith.

"You are the main character being proposed, how can I let you know in advance?"