Chapter 81 One slap, one million

After the scandal, Guan Yan's movie also entered the final period of publicity.

This year's release time happens to be the New Year's Eve. Tang Qu looked at the calendar, and it happened to be the weekend.

He thought that he should be able to watch a movie with Guan Yan at that time, but he didn't know whether Guan Yan would participate or not at the premiere.

But Tang Qu always felt that he had forgotten something.

It wasn't until Tang Yu called again on Friday night that Tang Qu remembered that Tang Yu asked him to go home on the weekend.

The movie didn't open until Sunday night, so it was just in time for him to be home on Saturday.

But he also understood that going back this time might not be a good thing.

When Du Yan sent Tang Qu to Tang's house at noon on Saturday, she was still a little worried.

"Xiao Qu, how about I go with you."

"No, you can pick me up in the afternoon."

Tang Qu knew Du Yan was worried, but it was not easy for a little girl to get involved in his family affairs.

Du Yan didn't force her, she just told him to call if he had something to do.

The Tang family is not a big family with a century-old foundation.

It's just that I made a small fortune before, and then I have been operating it all the time, which can be regarded as a medium level.

And they lived in a duplex apartment.

Tang Qu walked to the door and knocked first.

Tang Qu didn't have the keys to the Tang family at all.

Ironically, I have never seen a child who has to knock on the door when he returns to his home.

"Which one?" came the butler's cold voice.

"Tang Qu."

Three minutes later, the housekeeper slowly came over to open the door.

"Eldest young master, why are you back?" The butler's tone was full of disgust.

Tang Qu ignored him, bypassed the butler and went straight in. There was no need for him to report his whereabouts to a servant.

A trace of resentment flashed in the butler's eyes.

There were two people sitting in the living room, they were Tang Qu's adoptive parents, Tang Han and Chen Ru.

Tang Han always had a dark face at home, as if someone owed him money. Chen Ru was good-looking, but Tang Qu always felt that Chen Ru had a dusty smell on him.

"Father, mother."

Tang Qu's greeting did not get a response from the two, but instead received a sarcasm.

"The big star knows he's back? I thought some people had lost their wings and forgotten their origins." Chen Ru's shrill voice made Tang Qu frown.

Is he not coming back?

As a parent, I don't have a phone call for more than half a year, and I don't care about the life or death of the child, should I?

"Mother, I've been a little busy recently." But Tang Qu still explained, after all, the other party is an elder.

"Busy? What are you busy with? You threw your shame outside, kneel down!" Tang Han's voice was rough and full of anger.

Tang Qu frowned: "Father, I don't know who I lost?"