Chapter 69 You have to take the initiative

Tang Qu was a little shy. The host of the banquet came, but he was stealing the cake. It was too impolite.

But Guan Yan thinks it's cute.

Mrs. Guan also thinks that Xiao Qu is too real.

"This is Xiao Yan's friend from our family. They came to play together. It's lively and lively."

Mr. Yi nodded: "Xiaoyan's friend, this kid has a pretty face and looks like he has a good temper."

The official's wife smiled triumphantly: "That's natural."

His family Xiaoyan's choice is naturally the best.

"Grandpa, I've been looking for you everywhere, and you are indeed here." A man in a suit and leather shoes pushed the door open and entered.

Tang Qu looked over at the man, who was wearing a silver suit, with a thin figure and a windy walk, with a fierce aura on his body.

After comparing secretly, he still felt that Guan Yan was more attractive.

"Sheng'er is becoming more and more like a family member now."

"Thank you, Uncle Guan, for your compliment. I'm just playing around, thanks to my grandfather's guidance behind me." Yi Sheng walked up to Mr. Yi, and separated the girl next to him without a trace.

The girl had a sad look on her face.

"The banquet is about to start, let's go down." Yi Sheng saw that it was almost time, so he came up to call for someone.

Although Mr. Yi didn't want to hold a big birthday party, but in Vanity Fair, there are some things that he can't help himself.

Fortunately, with the current status, there will not be too many idle people.

Tang Qu is a new face, but because he has been staying with Guan Yan, he has attracted a lot of attention.

No one knows that the man in the official family is indifferent to everyone, and he rarely attends banquets. Some people want to start with his friends and curry favor with him, but in the end he can't find anyone he knows well.

It was the first time to bring people to a banquet like today.

Today's protagonist is Mr. Yi. Guan Yan couldn't steal the limelight from him, so he dragged Tang Qu to a corner to stay. Even so, many people came to chat with Guan Yan.

These people are all monkey spirits.

The wealth of the official family is not only in this city, their industries are spread all over the country, and they even have a lot of business overseas, which is the existence of a giant.

Although the eldest daughter's husband is not as good as the official family, he started from scratch, and with the secret support of the official family, his life is also prosperous.

The second son is not very concerned about his career, but there are also several companies under his command that are also very good.

Although the third son has entered the entertainment industry, he has not appeared frequently recently. He is probably preparing to take over the family affairs. From his usual affairs, it can be seen that Guan Yan's methods are extraordinary.

Obviously, Guan Yan will be at the helm of the official family for some time to come.

Someone wanted to take the opportunity to build a relationship with Tang Qu, and someone who could get close to Guan Yan was worthy of their attention, but they didn't say a word to Tang Qu, and Guan Yan stared back at them.