Chapter 171 Want me to make you cry?

Originally, the nomination was not a big deal for Guan Yan, but after Tang Qu said this, Guan Yan felt that he should take it seriously.

That night, after returning from filming, Tang Qu had no time to make videos with Nian Nian, because he was stalked by another stalker.

Tang Qu didn't know which nerve he had touched Guan Yan, and he was very cruel.

If it wasn't for the filming the next day, Tang Qu felt that Guan Yan might not be able to get out of bed.

When Tang Qu woke up in the morning, he was still in a daze. He remembered that Guan Yan seemed to have said something to him last night, but he couldn't remember it now.

Forget it, let's talk about it later.

In the morning, it was all Guan Yan's scenes, that's why Guan Yan was so unscrupulous last night.

Tang Qu checked the time, ate something, and went to the set.

Although he doesn't have a part in the show, he can go and watch Guan Yan's acting.

In fact, Tang Qu's greater hobby now is watching Guan Yan act rather than practicing by himself.

When Tang Qu passed by, it happened to be the scene where the young marshal dealt with the traitor.

Tang Qu sat next to the director and looked at Guan Yan in the middle of the camera with the director.

Guan Yan sat on the chair, leaned back, and looked at the kneeling person in front of him with a stern expression.

"Young Marshal, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I was just temporarily infatuated!"

The man tremblingly begged the person in front of him.

But the young marshal's eyes only became more and more cold.

Because of this man's betrayal, Xiang Xi almost lost his life.

In the young marshal's eyes, there was absolutely no room for negotiation.

"Hold him." Guan Yan's voice was cold.

Without the later dubbing, there is no problem at all with Guan Yan's Yuanshen.

"Young commander, as long as you let me go, I can give you a lot of news!"

Guan Yan sneered: "No need."

Although the young marshal had killed many people on the battlefield, he had never done anything to catch such a traitor himself.

And this time the young marshal's gun went off.

When the news spread among the young marshal's subordinates, everyone realized that the position of the boss Xiang in the young marshal's heart was absolutely extraordinary.

After a scene ended, Guan Yan walked quickly to the camera.

The director thought that Guan Yan came to watch the replay, so he said, "Your performance this time is the same as before, very stable, without any problems."

As a result, before he finished speaking, he saw Guan Yan walking directly towards Tang Qu, and asked with concern: "Why don't you sleep more? Are you okay?"

director:……

Hehe, he is the redundant one.

Tang Qu might have been a little embarrassed before, but now his face can be regarded as being called out by Guan Yan, and he is not so shy anymore.

Shaking his head: "Fortunately, you acted really well just now."

Guan Yan smiled: "Have you become my little fanboy recently? You praise me several times a day."