Chapter 110

Even though the brokers in the car hated their failures, they couldn't show it because they had already reached their destination.

They went out late, and Tang Qu's position was in the middle, so they arrived at just the right time.

They also know something about the order of the red carpet.

The media is also very interested in this recently popular newcomer actor, and the cameras are ready.

And Tang Qu's fans have become enthusiastic.

But there are also some people who are calmer.

That is Guan Yan's fans. Among the various activities involving Guan Yan, Guan Yan's fans definitely account for the largest number.

But his fans are also relatively quiet and aloof, the master does not appear on the stage, and absolutely does not make any noise.

Some celebrities joked that they were on the same stage with Guan Yan once. At that time, many celebrities saw the fans at the scene and thought they were invited by the organizer. Otherwise, why were they so inactive? They didn’t know until Guan Yan appeared. People are here for Guan Yan.

There is no lack of envy in the words.

The fans of Guan Yan's finale appearance have already acquiesced, so they don't care who is in the middle at all, most of the time they are busy on their own.

But the moment the car door opened, there were gradually exclamations from fans.

The one who got out of the car was Tang Qu first. His well-tailored black suit made him very generous and noble, and the small decorations such as watch cuff buttons would not look particularly rigid.

But Tang Qu stood in front of the car door, and instead of taking a step forward, he took a step aside.

The fans wondered why Tang Qu did this, and the reporter was also very surprised.

After an interval of two seconds, a pair of shiny leather shoes first came into view, followed by enviable long legs, and a little further up, that face that made half of the entertainment industry crazy, completely detonated the entire red carpet on site.

From the moment he appeared on camera, the flashes never stopped.

Guan Yan's fans were also surprised.

Why did Guan Yan come out at this time?

But no matter what the reason was, there was only one thing they had to do now, screaming for Guan Yan, and licking Guan Yan's face frantically.

Tang Qu's fans didn't give up too much.

Although he has been in the circle for a short time, his fan loyalty is definitely one of the best in the circle.

The screams one after another attracted the attention of the artists behind.

It was only later that everyone received the news that Guan Yan, who was supposed to be the finale, made his appearance early.

The artist at the back is considered unlucky.

Then Tang Qu and Guan Yan walked forward side by side.

The pace of the two is exactly the same, and the distance between them is just right.

Many fans at the scene dreamed back to the scene of "The King".

Their regent and king traveled to the modern age together! ! !

I don't care, give me a knock!

Since it was a live broadcast, many CP fans also went crazy.

Originally, they thought that it would be fine for the two of them to be on the same stage. After all, the two of them have different identities, and it is already a luxury to be on the same stage, but now they are walking the red carpet together!