Chapter 151 Your Heart Is Hot

Yan Lu made an edit, selected a few scenes of Tang Qu and Guan Yan getting along, and released them.

There is a scene where two people change into costumes and come out of the waiting room.

The two were in front of each other, a stunning dancer and a deep prince, they were simply too murderous.

That's not all, Yanlu even posted a video of Guan Yan handing water to Tang Qu.

The relationship between the two is simply not too delicate.

The short tidbits also failed to satisfy fans.

They all said that the smoke dew must still be in stock, but no matter what routine the fans used the smoke dew this time, no new tidbits were released, so everyone stopped and continued to study those few photos.

In fact, if the photos and tidbits of the two of them were placed on ordinary celebrities, it would be a big problem, after all, they would be too ambiguous, but if they were placed on Guan Yan and Tang Qu, there would be no problem at all.

The reason is actually very simple, the level gap between the two is too big.

Guan Yan's fans didn't believe that Guan Yan would attack a newcomer who had just developed, and because of the previous incident, everyone felt sorry for Tang Qu, and they became even more dissatisfied after they found out that Guan Yan and Tang Qu were good friends. Will spray Tang Qu.

After all, when fans complain about their idol's good friends, it is not a simple sentence that can solve the problem.

Besides, it seems that since Guan Yan got to know Tang Qu, the frequency of posting on Weibo is much higher than before.

Although it is not necessarily related to Tang Qu, it is undeniable that this happened after getting to know Tang Qu.

And Tang Qu's fans are even less likely to complain.

Tang Qu's ability to cooperate with seniors like Guan Yan immediately increased his commercial value, and his influence in the circle would also increase.

For a while, I thank the seniors for their support.

And for their CP fans, today is undoubtedly another big day comparable to Chinese New Year.

The atmosphere between these two is also great!

Anyway, the fans on the Internet are very harmonious, there is no quarrel, and more people still like to lick the screen.

As for Yan Lu, she couldn't be too happy seeing the increasing number of fans and hits on Zijia's Weibo.

This time I directly saved a sum of publicity expenses, and I really didn't choose the wrong person.

Regardless of such a high-end brand of smoke dew, it is quite picky about spending money.

This publicity is good for both Guan Yan and Tang Qu.

Before going to bed at night, Tang Qu remembered that he still had something to ask Guan Yan.

"Why were you deliberately photographed by others this morning?"

Guan Yan has always been a relatively low-key person, no matter how you look at it, this morning is the first time he has been so public.

Guan Yan held Tang Qu in his arms and was silent for a while before speaking.

"Jiang Ge asked me a question today, am I going to quit the circle?"

"Retire? Why?" To be honest, Tang Qu had never thought about Guan Yan's resignation.