Chapter 86 Sold Tang Qu!

In the end, the two of them still did nothing.

During the meal, Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan's face as usual. If he hadn't caught sight of Guan Yan's lower body, he would have almost thought that Guan Yan was some kind of undisturbed saint.

In the afternoon, Tang Qu thought Guan Yan would be at home.

He looked at the script, and Guan Yan handled the work just right.

Who knew that Guan Yan would go out in the afternoon.

Tang Qu looked suspiciously at Guan Yan who was getting dressed, and asked, "Are you going out?"

"Um."

Guan Yan usually pays great attention to his appearance, but it is rare to be as solemn as today.

In other words, there are very few people who can be treated seriously by Guan Yan, so who is Guan Yan going to see this afternoon?

Obviously Guan Yan didn't want to tell him this question, so Tang Qu didn't continue to ask. They are lovers, which doesn't mean they don't give each other any privacy.

"I may not be back in time for dinner. I'll ask someone to bring you dinner tonight. If I'm late, remember to go to bed early."

Tang Qu frowned, did he come back very late? He remembered that Guan Yan hadn't announced anything recently.

"good."

When Guan Yan left, he walked up to Tang Qu and pinched his face: "Remember to drink milk before going to bed, and I will check when I come back at night."

Tang Qu pouted: "How would you know if I drank or not?"

Guan Yan slid his fingers along his cheeks to Tang Qu's lips, and twisted his fingertips: "I... can taste it."

A blush crept up his cheeks in an instant, Tang Qu patted Guan Yan's hand away, and turned away from looking at him.

Hearing the sound of the door opening and closing, Tang Qu glanced at the door.

Then I went to get the script by myself, put it on the balcony, and was about to read the script, but felt that something was missing, glanced at the coffee machine, and turned to warm a glass of milk.

Drinking milk will make him feel like Guan Yan is by his side.

Now that Guan Yan left, it was really night.

Tang Qu ate the dinner that Guan Yan sent over, but his heart was still empty.

When it was time to go to bed, Guan Yan still didn't come back.

The filming of the new movie will start tomorrow, so he can't stay up late today, so he can only go to bed first.

Tang Qu had no idea when Guan Yan came back that night.

But when he woke up in the morning, Guan Yan was already lying beside him.

Tang Qu got up and was about to wash up. Just as he sat up, Guan Yan pulled him back.

"Why did you wake up so early?" Guan Yan rubbed Tang Qu's back little by little.

"The new movie is starting today. Do you think everyone is like you, and two movies a year are enough."

Guan Yan chuckled lightly: "What a poor little boy."

For some reason, Tang Qu felt a chill when he heard Guan Yan say that.

"Don't pinch my waist, I have to get up."

"Don't worry, I'll see you off later."

"don't want."