Chapter 125 Do You Raise Pigs?

Change home?

An old man's face flashed in Tang Qu's mind.

But it is only a momentary impression.

"Confess what?"

"I met Yi Sheng and talked about you."

Tang Qu was puzzled: "Is it related to me?"

In fact, it was Yi Sheng who found Guan Yan first. Yi Sheng took over an entertainment company, but he was lacking in running an entertainment company, so if he wanted to transfer the company out, after much deliberation, it was best to find Guan Yan.

Thinking about it now, Yi Sheng knew about Tang Qu a long time ago, and bought an entertainment company just for Tang Qu, that's why Tang Qu's contract was so generous.

But what is puzzling is why it takes such a lot of trouble to recognize Tang Qu directly.

Guan Yan didn't pay much attention to this matter at the time, he only paid attention to it at the time, this company is Xiaoqu's company, and he is a family friend with the Yi family, he should help this out of reason.

Speaking of which, he should also thank Yi Sheng, otherwise how could Xiao Qu agree to come to his studio so quickly.

After hearing Guan Yan's words, Tang Qu also became suspicious.

If this is the case, then the Yi family knew his identity a long time ago.

Thinking about it carefully, the old man of the Yi family looked at him in the wrong way. He thought it was because of the official family at the time, but now that he thinks about it, it probably isn't.

And he saw the attitude of the Yi family at that time, definitely not an attitude of rejecting him, so what happened in the middle that made them unable to recognize each other?

Neither Tang Qu nor Guan Yan had an accurate answer to this matter.

Guan Yan reached out to smooth Tang Qu's frown.

"Don't think about it. If you want to know, you will know when you meet them tomorrow."

Tang Qu was slightly stunned: "People from the Yi family will come over tomorrow?"

Guan Yan nodded.

"Father means, let me ask you, if you want to see them, let them come over tomorrow, if you don't want to see them, then reject them."

"Let's see each other."

In any case, some things can only be clarified after meeting, and the Yi family's attitude towards him so far can be regarded as very good.

The two embraced each other and were silent for a while, then Tang Qu suddenly said, "Brother Yan, I'm sleepy."

Guan Yan kissed Tang Qu's forehead lightly: "Good night."

"What's wrong?"

In the dark, Guan Yan looked at the person nestled in his arms, his eyes gradually became dangerous.

No matter what the Yi family thinks, Tang Qu must belong to him, and he does not allow anyone to compete with him.

In fact, I don't blame Guan Yan for being paranoid.

Although it is not uncommon for men and men to marry now.

But for their family, the most important thing is inheritance.

There is nothing wrong with their family, and there is an older brother above him, so the pressure on him is naturally much less.

The Yi family is different.