Chapter 102 Who would you praise if you don't praise him?

Before entering the official's house, Tang Qu checked himself in the car. He didn't know if it was because of a guilty conscience, but he always felt that something was wrong.

But no matter what, you have to go in after all.

"Dad, Mom, we're back."

Hearing Guan Yan's voice, Guan's mother hurried out, for no other reason, she missed Tang Qu.

Seeing his mother hugging Tang Qu enthusiastically, Guan Yan frowned, feeling as if his heart had been stabbed twice.

But the arrogant official actor will never show it. He just pulled the two of them away to protect Tang Qu: "My wife, don't hug her."

The official mother rolled her eyes: "Damn boy, you're so stingy."

Tang Qu is fragrant and soft, so comfortable to hold.

Tang Qu stood beside Guan Yan, and passed the things in his hand: "Hello, Auntie."

"Xiao Qu, it's fine for you to come, why are you still taking things?" The official mother happily took the things, this big baby is so considerate!

Tang Qu smiled slightly, although Guan Yan didn't need to buy anything, but after all, he was going to Guan Yan's house, so he always brought what he should bring, and he couldn't be rude.

When a few people arrived in the living room, they realized why the official mother asked everyone to come back for dinner tonight. It turned out that today's rare family members were all gathered together.

Although their family lives together now, due to work reasons, most of the time everyone is busy with their own work and flying around the world. There are very few opportunities for a family like this to get together.

And today Tang Qu saw Guan Ling's husband for the first time. The couple were sitting together in cute couple outfits, very intimate. The man looked at Guan Ling with gentle eyes.

Tang Qu didn't expect this, because Guan Ling looked very glamorous, and he and her husband would be so cute in private.

Although the two already have two children, they look very young, which should be the reason for their mentality.

"Xiao Qu, don't stand there, come and sit down quickly, let Auntie take a good look at you, I haven't seen you for a long time, let me check if Guan Yan is taking good care of you."

Tang Qu was flattered by such care.

Obediently following Guan's mother, Guan Yan had no choice but to sit aside and watch his mother lay hands on Tang Qu.

Suddenly, she saw the official mother approaching Tang Qu and said something in Tang Qu's ear.

In an instant, Tang Qu's face turned red, even his neck turned pink, and he lowered his head, not daring to look directly at the officer's mother.

What Guan's mother said was: "Don't always indulge Guan Yan, this man, the more he can't get it, the more he will miss it and cherish it more."

I didn't pay attention to it just now, but now that I sit down, I can easily notice the mark on Tang Qu's neck. A person like the official mother, who has been here before, naturally understands everything, and secretly laughs in her heart that her son is really promising.

Although the official mother told Tang Qu, no one in this room knew who the official mother was. Even if what she said was not completely accurate, it was still possible to guess.

"mom."

"What's wrong?" Guan's mother turned to look at Guan Yan, but she still held Tang Qu's hand.

"Xiaoqu is still young."