Chapter 23

Hearing Tang Qu's question, Zhang Yong put away his silly expression, straightened his face and said, "It's normal if you don't know this person, does Xiao Du know?"

Du Yan shook her head: "Brother Yong knows people, how can a small character like me know them."

Zhang Yong smiled: "Liang Cheng, Yanlu's royal photographer."

When you mention Yanlu Du Yan, you will know that Yanlu is a high-end perfume brand in China. This brand is very old in China, but it has never been outdated. It releases four perfumes every year, two for men and women, and they are snapped up at home and abroad. Many ladies and ladies are proud to own the perfume brand of Tobacco, even because the perfume brand used by their husband is Tobacco.

Every year, Yanlu selects four people to shoot perfume advertisements, and all of the selected people are people who have made great achievements in the showbiz or modeling circles. A pure newcomer like Tang Qu can get a lot of money with just a few photos. Invitation to photography, what kind of luck is this?

"Brother Yong, how could that guy come here to take a makeup photo?" Du Yan still couldn't believe it.

"I don't believe it either. It's still on the way here. I heard from others that the photographer I had an appointment with at the beginning didn't know what happened. Suddenly something happened and I couldn't come. Director Chen asked Liang Cheng to come to the rescue."

Tang Qu and Du Yan clicked their tongues, the people who saved the scene really came from a lot of backgrounds.

"Then Director Chen may not have imagined that this rescue gave us Brother Qu such a great opportunity."

Tang Qu didn't say a word. Many things depend on chance, and some things are not just a matter of chance.

"Brother Yong, the makeup photo shoot is over, we are going to go back."

"Okay, let's go back together. Director Chen just informed me that there will be no filming in the afternoon, and I will be giving martial arts guidance. Xiao Qu will also follow him to study hard. Xiao Du, you will follow Xiao Qu in the afternoon, and this kid can't cook. You will give him a gift in the evening." He cooks something to eat, and don't let him read novels with his mobile phone all the time, do more business."

After Zhang Yong explained, he made Tang Qu a little embarrassed. Is he so worrying?

Du Yan's expression remained unchanged: "Okay, Brother Yong, don't worry. I will take good care of Brother Qu."

"Okay, then I'll go first, and Tang Qu will be handed over to you."

"Brother Yong, where are you going?"

Tang Qu remembered that Brother Yong was the only artist under him, why was he so busy recently?

"The higher-ups have given me a new task. After I complete the task, I will be free."

Tang Qu watched Zhang Yong drive away in a hurry.

"Brother Qu, let's go too, it's time for lunch."

On the other side, Zhang Yong looked at the contract on the co-pilot, maybe this is not the treatment of his own son?

Du Yan took Tang Qu to a restaurant.

Tang Qu looked at the decoration here, it is elegant, but you can see the owner's thoughts, the unique vase, and those calligraphy and paintings, the owner is very tasteful.

"This place is relatively hidden, with good privacy and reasonable prices. Most importantly, the food here is suitable for actors to control their weight, and it is very suitable for your current situation." Upon hearing this, you can tell that Du Yan has done a lot of homework.

Once again, Tang Qu was impressed by the assistant he had chosen. He was really well prepared.

After entering the private room, Du Yan skillfully reported the names of a few dishes, and then the waiter went out.

Two people sat on both sides of the table, one was working on a computer, and the other was reading a novel on his mobile phone.

Du Yan took a moment to look up, and saw Tang Qu's red ears and trembling shoulders, and raised her eyebrows. What kind of novel did Brother Qu read so excitedly? !

After Du Yan closed the computer, she tapped on the desktop lightly: "Brother Qu, Brother Yong said, I want you to read less novels, and you have a problem to solve. You don't have Weibo yet, so open one as soon as possible, you Think carefully about what to post on your first Weibo. Life still needs to have a sense of ritual.”

Tang Qu coughed lightly, and felt a little regretful that the most exciting part was interrupted.

"Okay, I remember, I will think about it soon."

The two had lunch, and in the afternoon they went to learn martial arts according to the crew's arrangement.

There was an incident in the afternoon that surprised Tang Qu a bit. Yu Ting was very close to him. In just a few hours, the two became good brothers shoulder to shoulder.

Yu Ting is a very lively person, with a high emotional intelligence and a sweet mouth. He is the most popular among these people, and many people want to curry favor with them, even the heroine who is backed by a financial backer wants to curry favor with them. People kept the normal distance of friends, but they got closer to Tang Qu.

"Xiao Qu, come here, we are in a group, I will practice with you, anyway, there are a lot of our scenes in the play."

Tang Qu was puzzled, it seemed that he was more involved with the heroine, seeing the slight dissatisfaction in the eyes of the heroine, Tang Qu still walked towards Yu Ting, and refuted Yu Ting's face on this occasion, is he stupid?

"Brother Yu."

"Oh, don't be so ostentatious, you can just call me by my name, Xiao Qu, your acting skills are very good, are you from a major?"

While paying attention to the movements, Tang Qu said, "Well, I'm a sophomore now, studying acting."

Yu Ting paused: "You're only a sophomore?!"

Tang Qu nodded with a smile, and locked Yu Ting's throat with a sword.

Yu Ting stared wide-eyed at the sword in front of him. Although it was fake, he was startled. What made him unbelievable was that he had learned martial arts and fencing for a while, how could he be defeated so easily? Woolen cloth!

"I'm sorry, my hands were itchy for a while." Tang Qu withdrew his sword. He had filmed a martial arts scene before and learned how to use a sword for a period of time. Later, he became a little addicted, so he took some time every week to practice.

"It's okay, it's okay, you're really good!" Yu Ting smiled, and then complained in his heart. As expected, the rumors are unreliable. Who said that Tang Qu is a newcomer who wants to be popular, and such a person needs to be popular? ! He, Yu Ting, has no other skills, but his skill in watching people is first-rate, and he is definitely a friend of Tang Qu.

In fact, the friendship between men is not that complicated. Maybe with one look, one movement, the two become friends inexplicably.

After directing martial arts, the crew started filming every day. Tang Qu was the most relaxed in the whole crew. He usually didn't work, so he stayed in the crew most of the time and helped the crew.

Within a few days, the crew knew that the newcomer Director Chen had found was good-looking, hardworking and capable, and the filming was excellent, and he never had a single NG role.

"Tang Qu! Give me a sip of water, oh my god, I'm thirsty." Director Chen called out, and Yu Ting immediately ran to Tang Qu to ask for water. Du Yan immediately handed Yu Ting a cup of mung bean soup , and patted Yu Ting's hand on Tang Qu's shoulder away: "Brother Yu, don't mess up the look that Brother Qu just made, or Director Chen will yell at you again."

Yu Ting immediately withdrew his hand: "Okay, I will listen to Sister Du."

Recently, Du Yan has become familiar with each other, and Du Yan can joke with Yu Ting.

On the other side, Yu Ting's assistant looked at the mung bean soup he had prepared, sure enough, love will disappear, right?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com