Chapter 117 Let him play around

Tang Qu felt pain even looking at it from the sidelines, while Guan Yan looked like a gentle person, and he was merciless when he moved his hands.

But Tang Qu didn't stop him, Yu Ting was Guan Yan's nephew no matter what, so he wouldn't do anything serious.

"Uncle..." Yu Ting's voice was a little aggrieved.

Guan Yan straightened his sleeves and glanced at Yu Ting: "Are you awake?"

Yu Ting nodded.

"Why are you staying here when you're sober? You have an uncle, but others don't?"

Yu Ting suddenly realized, yes! There is only one man who can take Dong An away.

Yu Ting quickly stood up, and then said excitedly: "Uncle, thank you!"

Seeing Yu Ting walking out in a hurry, Tang Qu called him: "Pack up before going."

With Yu Ting's current state, he was really afraid of scaring Dong An.

After Yu Ting left, Tang Qu leaned on the fitness equipment: "How do you understand it so clearly?"

Just now he asked Jiang Ge to call Guan Yan, but the following content was only said when they were talking, where did Guan Yan know?

"I know Dong An's uncle."

This time Tang Qu was surprised.

Tang Qu, who was full of thirst for knowledge, looked at Guan Yan very curiously: "Tell me what's going on."

Guan Yan, on the other hand, played tricks: "Want to know?"

Tang Qu nodded.

"Please."

Tang Qu: ...

"Stop messing around and tell me quickly."

"That won't work. It's still working time. I have to work."

Tang Qu felt that these words were very familiar.

"Forget it if you don't tell me, I'll ask someone else." With that said, Tang Qu was about to leave.

Guan Yan quickly grabbed him: "Why are you so impatient?"

Tang Qu snorted softly: "You didn't tell me."

Guan Yan squeezed Tang Qu's hand: "Why is your temper getting bigger and bigger now?"

"Can't stand it?"

"How come, I also like a big temper."

"Okay, I'll tell you what's going on."

Only then did Tang Qu look straight at Guan Yan.

Tang Qu was the only one who could treat Guan Yan like this, and Guan Yan still had to coax him seriously.

Dong An's uncle's business is overseas, and the officials cooperated with him. Later, this part was taken over by Guan Yan. After getting in touch with him more, he will naturally understand.

"So from the beginning to the end, your two families know about Dong An and Yu Ting."

"It can't be said that I know everything, but I know some general content."

"Then you just watch them consume so much?"

"The problem between them is not only because of these misunderstandings, but the most fundamental problem is their own problems. Even if we help them solve these problems, there will still be problems in the future. I just didn't expect that they have been entangled for so many years and haven't sorted it out yet. "