Chapter Nineteen

I left the bathroom as all the guys glanced at me. I felt like my head was spinning with what was happening.

"What's the verdict, angel?" Connor asked from the bed he was laying on.

"I'm pregnant," I said quietly.

"Seriously?" Kieran asked before hugging me.

"Chill dog. We don't even know if it's yours or mine," Jasper growled out.

Kieran glared at him, "I wouldn't be surprised if it was mine. I fucked her longer than you did."

"Enough! It doesn't matter who's the biological father remember? How am I going to do this guys? Viktor is coming for me, and Dante wants me to himself and now I'm pregnant," I said looking down.

"It'll be okay Lexi. We'll figure this out you're not alone in this you have all of us," Aiden said puling me close.

I nodded my head and stayed quiet with everyone else. This was a big shock as I thought I was in the clear. Now here I am with a cub growing inside me and even worse I was already two months along. I looked at my flat stomach and felt my eyes burn with tears. I choked back a sob making them look at me. I heard Jasper sigh before going over to me and holding me close to him. I buried my face in his chest as I cried. He held me close to him as I continued to cry. Aiden was rubbing my back trying to comfort me. I eventually stopped crying mainly because I ran out of tears. I yawned feeling tired and drained from being emotional. Jasper made me look at him.

"We'll get through this Lexi. I promise everything will be okay," he said giving me a gentle, tender kiss.

We all got up getting changed for bed before falling asleep. I didn't fall asleep though I was looking at the ceiling with my hand on my lower abdomen. I felt a hand cover mine making me look over at Aiden. His eyes were open glowing a faint yellow, he pulled my hand away from my stomach to his lips. He kissed the palm of my hand as he pulled me close. I laid on top of him resting my head on his chest with my legs on either side of him. He ran his hands up my thighs before wrapping them around my waist. He kissed the top of my head before closing his eyes and going to sleep. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep too. I woke up to hands roaming my body making me let out a small moan in appreciation. I opened my eyes to see Aiden was awake, everyone was still asleep. I was still on top straddling him as he gave me a smirk and lifted his hips pressing his erection against my core. I closed my eyes as I grew wet. He pulled me to him and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back as I moved my hips and grinded against him. He let out a low groan before quickly moving the underwear I was wearing to the side and freeing his cock from his boxers. He slipped into me making me gasp quietly. He held my gaze as he thrusted in and out of me. I bit my lip to stay quiet and not wake the others. I sat up and started to move back and forth riding him with my eyes closed in pleasure. I started to move faster as I felt my climax building and my breathing turned from labored to panting. Aiden had his eyes closed in pleasure as well trying to keep his grunts quiet. I leaned down and kissed him as I found my release quickly as he thrusted a few more times before stilling and finding his release as well. I rolled off him and rested my head on his chest. I glanced up at him as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"We'll get through this Lexi. We all will," he said kissing my forehead.

I glanced at Jasper and his face being peaceful while he slept, "I don't think he will. When we thought I wasn't pregnant he seemed so relieved. I think Kieran wanted this more than him more than the rest of you guys want right now at least."

"Lexi, I wanted you carrying my kids the minute I saw you. I never knew how much I wanted a mate until we locked eyes. Besides look at it from his point of view he's still a kid. He's seventeen, this is a big shock to him and a huge change for all of us. I know you're worried about this child when the war is fast approaching. Have you thought of alliances at the school maybe outside of school?" he asked looking at the ceiling.