Chapter Sixteen

It's been two weeks since the incident at the clearing and Dante hasn't done a single thing. We were in the lunch room after potions class and I was eating my food with the guys. I could hear Dante laughing at a table with people and a girl on his lap. She was new to his little group. It was everyone one from that night except Cyrus he was at a table with his friends and his mate and her friends. This girl was a freshly turned vampire who was sent here by her human family. They kind of freaked when they found her in her room chowing down on her boyfriend. Basically ripped his throat out, talk about lack of control. Dante took to her quickly and she held onto him like a life line poor girl had no clue she was being used. She hated me already thinks I want him. Her hair was blonde like fake golden blonde with her slightly pale skin and red eyes. I wanted to laugh at how she keeps her fangs half extended so they looked small and dainty. She wore a lot of pink that hurt my eyes. Today she was wearing a hot pink bra under her uniform that was visible through the white shirt and she had hot pink fishnets on under her skirt that showed off her pink thong if she bent down or leaned over. Her voice was a little high pitched and her laugh was like nails on a chalk board to me. She laughed at something Dante said making me cringe and wince at the sound.
"Lilith can someone gag her?" Aiden asked in a low voice making her laughter cut short hearing him.
"Oh Lilith here we go," I groaned placing my forehead on the table top.
The clicking of her heels started on the tile floor and I heard Dante get up with her. Of course, he was hoping for a cat fight. I lifted my head and tightened my ponytail just in case she tried to hurt me. I heard her clear her throat to grab our attention. We all faced her and Dante to see her fangs still half extended did she think that was sexy or cute?
"Did your mate just say I need to be gagged?" she asked making Aiden smirk.
"Well I disagree someone like you needs a muzzle in my opinion," Kieran spoke up making me smile with him being a hell hound.
Her face turned red in anger and I sighed, "With all due disrespect sweetheart starting trouble with my mates and I is a bad idea. The whole vampire community of this school respects me for beating the crap out of Dante and they hate him. My family is royalty of the Lust Realm and I'm also a decedent of Lilith. I also don't have the energy or time to make your death look like an accident or a suicide. I was up all night getting my pussy pounded so hard that I could barely walk this morning. So walk your little poser fake ass back to your table because like I said messing with me is a bad idea."
She gasped at what I said and her next move was when I was fed up. Her hand went across my face making the sound of her slap echo around the room. My face stayed in place to say it was weak but still left a sting behind it. I rotated my jaw and looked at her as my fangs slip completely out at their full length. Mine touched my bottom lip and I stood up from my seat with her a few inches taller than me and she was wearing six-inch heels. Dante had a glint in his eye as I bared my fangs and a let out a growl and flared my wings as my tail lashed around behind me.
"Lexi think twice about this," Mia said from behind me.
"Dante, I suggest-" my sentence was cut off.
"You don't talk to my boyfriend," she said with a hiss and went to slap me again.
I grabbed her wrist and twisted it around in a wrist lock making her fall to her knees in pain. She tried to get up and I applied more pressure making her go back on her knees.
"Now see this is how you should be addressing me. On your knees. You don't tell me what to do and I don't take orders from you or from anyone. As I was saying Dante take your little tramp and walk away," I said letting her go and sitting back down.
I sighed rubbing my temples as my fangs receded. Aiden replaced my hands with his as he glared at them behind us. I sighed and leaned into him as Jasper was quiet looking at his phone with a frown.
"Jas what's wrong?" I asked with a yawn.
"My dad's new wife. She's inviting all of us over for Thanksgiving. Wants the streak to meet their soon to be alpha female. She says my dad will behave as long as we do, mostly Connor and Aiden. What do you guys think? I haven't seen home in a while," he said looking at us.
His tone was nonchalant but the look in his eyes said otherwise. He missed home and his family.
"Yeah, we'll go I just have to call my mom and dad and tell them I won't be doing thanksgiving there with them. My mom will be a little bummed because it's the first holiday with my dad, but she'll call dibs on Christmas or some other major holiday," I said with a shrug of my shoulders.
The guys agreed although Aiden didn't look to happy. I don't blame him though. Jasper's dad showed an extreme dislike towards Aiden despite the fact that Aiden could kill him with one bite. I grabbed his hand making him look at me. I gave him a small smile trying to reassure him it'll be alright. I glanced at Nic, and he seemed nervous about going and kept glancing at Jasper.
"Hey Lexi, the school is going to be having a talent show you gonna join?" Trixie asked.
"Isn't that a little odd? I mean we all have powers we're pretty unique to begin with, right?" I asked making her shake her head.
"No, we have to use talents that humans have like dancing singing and stuff," she explained happily.
"Singing you say?" Connor said as all the guys glanced at me.
"No, no way. I'm not going to sing in front of the whole school!" I hissed out.
"Wait you can sing?" Mia asked shocked.
"Oh, sing something!" Trixie begged.
I sighed after glaring at Connor. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before I started to sing You Get Me by Michelle Branch. I sang it quietly for only them to hear. Once I sang some of the song, I stopped looking at everyone. Mia and Trixie had their mouths hanging open in shock while the guys just smiled at me.
"Lexi you have one hell of a voice you have to sing," Mia said as the shock wore off.
"Maybe when is the talent show?" I asked as I saw a girl get shoved to the ground by Dante.
"It's after Thanksgiving break. But the music teacher wants people to sign up before they leave for it," Jax mentioned as I realized the music teacher was a siren and must be one of his classes.
I nodded and chewed on my lower lip. The bell rang and it was time to go back to classes. Mia and I gathered our stuff and walked to class together. I could feel Dante behind us with the new vamp girl. I never bothered to catch her name. Sophia caught up with us only to sneer at Dante and his new toy.
"Lilith, he downgraded a lot from me. Went from a pure blood like me to a turned newbie. Although you still hold his heart and attention. Although I could see why if I was a guy or gay, I would try to seduce you," she said with a playful smile making me cringe.
"Good thing you're not," I joked back with a smile.
"So, Mia, Jeremy, Colette and I are going to sit around you, so Dante doesn't mess with you again in class," she said with a smile before skipping ahead of us into the classroom.
"I had no idea she was that bubbly," I said to Mia.
"Oh yeah that's why I couldn't believe she was so hostile to you over him. Like what does he have a big dick?" Mia said making me look down, "Oh my Lilith! Seriously Lexi?"
"I told you we have a history just never went into detail of the history. I was drunk and he was in town and still human and let's just say drunk me has clouded judgement along with high confidence. I gave him a hand job while he gave me the best oral, I ever had at that time," I said looking down in shame.
"Okay ew on many levels there," she said as we sat down.
Sophia was on my left with Mia on my right Jeremy the boy from last time behind me and Colette was in front of me. I felt relieved this time only to growl when he walked past me and ran his fingers up my arm. Jeremy grabbed his arm as he walked by.
"Don't touch her unless you want to lose that arm," he hissed.
"Why so protective you're not her mate and she sure as hell won't give you a chance," he said with a smirk.
"She has my respect for kicking your ass and snapping your neck. She should have ripped your head off and ended your existence," he said with a glare.
Dante chuckled and walked off taking a seat with a clear view of me. I focused on class as they explained we had our first large exam before break which I needed to get a good grade on in order to not spend another year in this school. I was writing notes down and I closed my eyes tight when I had pain shoot through my skull. I dropped my pen and groaned as the pain radiated in my arms. I felt like I was overheating. My skin felt hot like my blood was boiling and I couldn't get rid of it. Mia cursed under her breath as I glanced at her. She sighed grabbed her phone and told Sophia to get me to my dorm. Sophia helped me from my seat and helped hold me up as Mia texted fast on her phone getting my stuff for me.
"Jasper and Kieran are going to meet us at the dorm. She's going through her first heat. I guess hybrids are different. Mates to a shifter or two for that matter will still trigger a heat," Mia said as they rushed me down the halls to my dorm.
I kept my eyes closed from the pain and clung to Sophia and Mia for support. They rushed me through the door of my dorm only to have it empty. I yelled out in pain as I felt another intense heat claim my body. They rushed me to the bathroom and turned on my shower and helped me strip and put me under the cold water. I let out a sigh as the cold water calmed my burning skin but not completely. I heard the door burst open and Kieran and Jasper walked into the bathroom to see me.  They nodded at the girls, and they left us alone. Kieran ripped his shirt off and then his pants and boxers. My pheromones were at full intensity and was affecting the guys as well. Kieran turned the water to a warm temperature and pulled me close to him. I clung to him as the touch of his skin eased the pain and made the heat die down. Jasper quickly joined us and kissed my shoulder blade before kissing the mark we shared. I let out a soft moan and let my head fall back on his shoulder. He claimed my lips in a hungry kiss as Kieran kissed along my collar bone and licked his mark on me making me moan into the kiss. I could feel Kieran's erection pressing against my stomach and he let out a groan when I reached for it and started to stroke him as he buried his face in my neck. I could feel Jasper's erection resting against my ass as I stroked Kieran. They shared a look before nodding to each other. I stopped what I was doing when they both lined up at my entrance. My eyes widened when I realized what they were going to do. My panic surged through the bond as Jasper kissed my neck.
"Easy Lexi. It might hurt at first, but it'll feel good we promise," Jasper said in my ear.
I took a deep breath as I felt my skin grow hot again and I let out a small whimper of pain. They slowly pushed into me at the same time stretching me more than ever. I let out a cry of pain and clutched Kieran's shoulders digging my nails into his skin from the pain. Blood ran down his arms as he held me close. They were fully in me waiting for my pain to subside. I let a sigh and nodded my head at them. They both started moving together as a moan left my lips. My head fell back on Jasper's shoulder as I still held onto Kieran's shoulders. They thrusted hard and fast into me as they groaned, and moans left my lips in pleasure. Jasper grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back farther making me moan from the pain. Kieran had his arms under my legs keeping them wide open for them as they thrusted harder into me. I could feel my orgasm building in my stomach and moaned loudly.
"Harder. Faster please," I begged as the pleasure overwhelmed my body.
They thrusted harder and faster into me making me bounce up and down on their cocks making my boobs bounce around as Kieran took one of my nipples in his mouth. I cried out in pleasure as I came around their cocks gripping them tightly. Jasper let out a roar as he came deep inside me. Kieran kept thrusting not done yet as Jasper pulled out. He pulled out and looked at me.
"Hands and knees Lexi," he commanded.
I got on my hands and knees for him as Jasper shook his head and left the shower after cleaning himself off. Kieran got behind me and slapped my ass hard making me moan before slamming back into me. I cried out his name as he leaned over my back and pounded into me. I moaned out his name as he grabbed my hair roughly pulling my head back as he kept thrusting into me so hard and fast my whole body was moving with each thrust, he did. I was a moaning panting mess as I felt another orgasm building. I screamed out in pleasure as it crashed over me, and Kieran stilled as I felt his warm cum fill me to the point it was dripping down my thighs. He stayed bent over me as he kept coming and I could feel him twitching and swelling inside me. After a minute he pulled out as more cum leaked out of me and down my legs and into the tile floor. He helped me up on my unsteady legs and I sat down on the shower bench. He leaned down pushing my wet hair out of my face. He gave me a kiss on the lips before cleaning himself off.
"How come you were never came like that before?" I asked still catching my breath.
"That's not all me firecracker. Your pheromones are pretty powerful and let's just say I've never been that sex crazed before," he said as he washed the shampoo out of his hair.
He gave me one last kiss before leaving the shower. Once I regained some of my strength I got up and washed my body off and left the shower as well. I entered the bedroom to see the guys were already dressed. My classes were over for the day, so I changed into an off the shoulder t shirt and a pair of yoga pants. We walk to the living room, and I lay my head in Kieran's lap and my feet in Jasper's lap. Kieran ran his fingers through my wet hair as he watched tv. I had my eyes closed to the relaxing motion. Jasper kept one hand on my leg and his other was typing quickly in his phone. He's been stressed since the invitation from his stepmom. He sighed and put his phone down on the coffee table with a thud.
       "You okay Jas?" I asked worried.
       "Yeah, just my dad and some other complications I'm trying to handle before we go there," he said giving me a small smile.
I heard chatter out in the hallway and felt a tightening feeling on my throat. I gasped and grabbed my throat. I felt the connection cut off and I shot up rushing to the door. I pulled it open to see Connor have his tail wrapped around Alex's neck while his eyes were in slits and Aiden still gasping for air as a large purple mark formed on his neck. Jax whistled towards Alex making him fall to the ground holding his ears as Nic grabbed the back of his neck forcing his head up to see my eyes a blazing purple.
I stalked towards him as Nic held him in place on his knees looking at me, "Alex I thought I made it clear not to come near us again. Now I know you don't have memory loss so you must remember me telling you this," I grabbed a fistful of his hair and made him meet my gaze.
He hissed in pain as he held my gaze. I glared down at him as I quickly glanced at Aiden who had a deadly look on his face.
"Aiden dear what do you want to do with him? He's your brother I don't think I have the right to separate his jaws and tear his head in half," I said letting go of Alex's hair.
"I'll handle it. Jasper Kieran gonna need your help holding him for me," he said getting his breathing under control.
I nodded at him as Jasper and Kieran grabbed him and followed Aiden as he headed down the hall. I looked at Jax, Connor and Nic with a sigh.
"Like vamp slut drama wasn't enough. That bastard comes back," I said shaking my head as I walked back into the dorm.
We walked to the living room relaxing as Connor had his nose a little scrunched up.
"No offense Lex but you reek of those two. What happened?" Connor asked with his eyes analyzing me.
"I experienced my first heat. Even though I'm already mated to them I guess my body was still forced to go through it at least once. I'm gonna meet up with the girls tomorrow, talk to Maple since one of her mates is a shifter and Mia's mate Caspian is a shifter. I can't be the only who's been through this. Maybe talk to the nurse about it too. I'm not sure and we're going to Jasper's streak next week too. I don't know," I said with a sigh.
"You could ask some of the shifter teachers too. They are older and maybe heard of this happening to hybrids like you or at least hybrids that weren't shifters themselves, but their mate was," Nic reasoned.
"Maybe," I said leaning my head on his shoulder.
Jax let out a sigh and looked at us, "I like cooking and all, but I need a break. Who wants to order in today?"
We all agreed that was a good idea and we decided to order pizza. Jax told them to leave it at the front desk and they would notify us. I was having trouble keeping my eyes open as we waited for the food to arrive. I eventually fell asleep on Nic as he held me close.