Chapter Six

I walked through the halls exhausted and defeated. Class didn't go well. I was able to start a fire but not keep it controlled. Either wouldn't stay aflame or would get out of control making me have to put it out. Maybe my dad could help me. Learn more about my powers and fire control before the family event. Make my mom happy I'm learning something, and she wouldn't have to worry about me too much. I was so lost in my thoughts that when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I quickly flipped the person over me and onto the ground. I heard a groan and saw Kieran in pain. I let go of him immediately.
"Oh, my Lilith Kieran are you okay?" I asked kneeling on the ground next to him.
"Remind me not to sneak up on you ever. Didn't mean to scare you I thought you would be able to smell me," he groaned sitting up before standing up.
He helped me to my feet, "Sorry I was lost in my own thoughts. Fire class didn't go over to well. Either couldn't keep a flame or keep it from starting another fire."
"You'll get the hang of it. Took me awhile to learn too. You seem to have good control of it during a fight which is all that matters meaning you're able to defend yourself," he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
I leaned my head on him as we walked to potions class. Kieran's skin was warm and comforting probably had something to do with him being a hellhound.
"Is your skin always warm to the touch?" I asked him as people stared at us.
"Usually sometimes if I don't want someone to touch me I can make my skin so hot it will burn them. It's a hellhound thing," he said running his fingers through his hair.
We walked into class and he kissed my cheek before joining Jax at their table with the girls still wanting their attention. A low growl ripped out of my throat at them and flashed my fangs at them.
"That gets hotter every time you show your protective jealous side," Aiden said in my ear making his breath skim over the skin of my neck.
I look over at him and smile. He kissed the side of my head before he sat down next to me. Nic and Jasper came into to room next and sat down with us. Connor wasn't here yet and I thought that was odd until I saw him walk into class. He had his head down and his hood up. He sat down with us keeping his head down and face hidden from me.
"Connor?" I said trying to make him look at me.
He kept his head down, "Yes baby?"
I ignored the term of endearment, "Why won't you look at me or any of us?"
He sighed and looked at me showing four claw marks going across his left cheek and a red imprint of a hand. I gasped and covered my mouth as my wings and horns ripped through my skin and my tail came out from under my skirt. Everyone in class stared at me in shock as my eyes felt different. The edge of my vision was tinted red and I wanted to find who did that to my mate.
"This is why I wasn't looking at you," Connor sighed taking his hood off.
"Who did that to you?" I demanded as my claws dug into the table.
Jasper switched seats with Nic and brought my face to his neck. He held me close as I started to inhale his scent. My vision went back to normal and I calmed down a little bit. My claws retracted and I looked at Connor.
"What happened?" I asked more calmly still a little mad.
"You know how Veronica has been ignoring her new former friend? Well that bitch came to me to see if I could help her fix it until she tried to come onto me. I told her to fuck off because I have a mate now. She didn't listen so when I pushed her away she lashed out and slapped me while dragging her claws down my cheek," he said before running his tongue along the inside of his bottom lip.
"So she clawed you because you rejected her advances?" Nic asked shocked that was her reaction to it.
Connor glared at him, "Look at my fucking face! Have you ever turned down a werelioness?"
Jasper blew out a whistle like he knew all to well. Then again he was a weretiger.
"And I thought my kind was bad," he said more to himself.
"We'll see how sorry she is after class at lunch. Aiden feel like making someone mentally broken?" I asked sweetly.
A wicked smile came over his lips as his eyes turned to slits, "Thought you would never ask me that."
"Why is she so hot when angry and murderous?" Nic asked still puzzled.
"It's a vampire thing," a random vampire classmate said, "Helps us lure our victims being dangerous enough to be tempting to other people."
Nic cleared his throat and looked at me, "Anything I can do? Let me have some fun with this one."
"Ever bound anyone with your darkness? She might try to run," I said looking deep into his eyes.
He's eyes darkened and next thing I knew my hands were bound together tight by thick lines of darkness. I kept my gaze fixed on my hands with my mouth open. Once my hands were released I could feel slight wetness in my underwear.
I ran my hand through my hair, "That's a kink I didn't know I had that has been exposed three times already."
"When was the first time?" Aiden asked.
I glanced at Connor and he gave me a smirk. I kept looking at the cuts on his cheek not healing fast and it's going to be a long time.
"Connor come here. I can't stand looking at your face like that," I said making him come over to me.
I bit into my wrist making it bleed, "Drink vampire blood helps heal wounds. Even fights poisons and venom."
Connor grabbed my wrist and drank a small amount before pulling away with a face of disgust and wiped his mouth. He sat back down as I watched his skin heal and him back to normal like it never happened.
"You couldn't do that when you broke my arm and ripped into my neck and shoulder?" Nic said a little mad.
I cupped his cheek, "Oh honey I didn't like you back then. I'm sorry I did that to you can you ever forgive me?"
He smirked shaking his head giving me a slow gentle kiss on the lips. We broke apart when we heard the teacher walk in. He went over the lesson today which was to see how certain species respond to certain smells of potions and ingredients. Great. Silver, deadman's blood and vervain oh my! I only knew my vampire weaknesses haven't found anything to affect a succubus. Bags of ingredients and bottles of potions were in front of us with labels. Aiden got tense when he saw a sliver dagger with red gems. Nic backed up when he read a potion that was was called hellfire. Jasper kept looking at the bag of wolfsbane and silver chains. I was eyeing the silver cross and vervain and a tube of dead man's blood. I looked at Connor and he was looking at one potion that was was purple and called extreme ecstasy. I looked at Kieran and Jax as they stared at items on their table one looked like a metal rod you hit to make a sound. Another was wolfsbane and a stack of paper and a lighter. This was going to be a bad class I can tell.
"Lexi do you have a blood bag packed with you?" Connor asked staring at all the items.
I nodded still staring at everything.
"This lesson is to learn what you are weak to and how to build a tolerance we will do this once a month starting this month," the teacher said walking around the class.
I sat in my chair hearing people yell in pain and some girls crying some guys too. The teacher got to our table, and I started shaking in fear. The teacher looked at me before picking up the cross. I licked my lips and held my arm out. He pressed it to my skin making me let out a scream as you could hear my skin burn and sizzle as smoke rose from my arm. I yanked my arm away breathing hard as some tears slid down my face. Jasper, Kieran and Aiden let out deep low growls. Nic looked like he was fighting his demon side trying to stay in control, but his eyes were fully black.
"Miss Lawrence your other hand for the vervain," the teacher instructed.
I took a deep breath and held out my hand. He placed the herb on my skin making a sizzled sound and burned my skin. I pulled away quickly.
"I can't fucking do this!" I yelled as more tears went down my face.
"One last one Miss Lawrence. Please taste the dead man's blood."
"Are you insane? That can kill me!" I said looking at the teacher like he was nuts.
That's when I noticed the dull look in his eyes and no sign of emotion or concern. He was being controlled and no one knew or could do anything. He just stared at me waiting for me to listen.
"I can assure you it won't. Just dab some on your finger and lick it off. You are not full vampire you are half. It will only give you a mild stomachache," he said in a monotone voice.
I picked up the tube and put some on my finger tip. I licked it off making me gag and spit it out the best I could. I ripped a blood bag out of my bag and sank my teeth into it immediately relaxing to the taste that flooded my mouth. Once I finished the bag and threw it away the others were taking deep breaths getting ready. Aiden was first and the dagger with gems was taken out. He held out his arm and his arm was sliced open making him hiss and his fangs come out dripping venom onto his bottom lip. His eyes were in slits as his blood that came out of the wound oozed slowly and turning black and bubbling. I covered my mouth as I wanted to rip the teacher apart. He pulled his arm away and took the venom from his lips and put it on his wound making it heal. He pulled me close breathing hard putting his face in my neck. Nic was next as the potion was opened and poured on his arm. He yelled out in pain as the liquid erupted into hellfire. He grabbed a towel off the table and wiped the liquid off making the fire go away. He was breathing hard and his teeth were all sharp as a long deep growl came from his chest. He stood up and Connor and Jasper had to force him to sit back down. I got out of Aiden's hold and made Nic look at me.
"Nic look at me I'm right here focus on me!" I said holding his face in my hands.
I acted fast without thinking and kissed him deeply using my allure to calm him down. He stopped moving and grabbed my hips pulling me onto his lap kissing me roughly. I pulled away and stared into his eyes as my allure wore off and his eyes were blue again. He blinked a couple times and looked at how we were. He sighed and held me close to him hugging me tightly.
"I've never lost control over Tane before," he sighed.
"Tane?" I asked confused.
"I'll explain later," he said still holding me.
It was Jasper's turn and I grabbed his free hand in mine as he held out his other arm. First the chains were placed on his skin making him let out a roar of pain. His skin reacted like mine did and was already healing when the wolfsbane touched his skin making it burn badly leaving bloody marks. His grip on my hand was so tight I thought he would break it. His grip loosened as he looked at me his canines were out and he was half shifted with his tiger ears poking out of his hair and his eyes were glowing gold. Connor looked like he was ready to bolt out of the class room. He was breathing fast and his eyes wouldn't leave the potion. The teacher opened the bottle as Connor slowly extended his arm. The contents of the bottle was poured on him and his full power pheromones hit me like a brick wall and he quickly wrapped his wings around himself. It lessened the power of them as he tried to fight it. For incubi and succubi full ecstasy was painful for us if we didn't have an immediate food source. I got off Nic's lap and rushed over to him. I dipped under an opening of his wings and was pressed tight against him. I grabbed his face as he trailed his nose up my neck and started to kiss my skin in a frenzy. I made him place his lips on mine. He kissed me roughly full of hunger and need. I kissed him back as I suddenly felt my sexual energy being pulled from my body. When our kiss broke, he looked at me with hooded eyes, but he had his pheromones under control again and unwrapped his wings. I pushed his hair out of his face before giving him a quick kiss and went back to my chair. The teacher moved on to another table. Aiden had to hold me back and against his chest when it came to Kieran and Jax. The sound rod was hit and made Jax and any other siren in class fall to the ground covering their ears and yelling or screaming in pain. Kieran stared at the paper as the teacher lit it on fire making the smoke go in his face. He started coughing and choking and clawing at his throat. The fire was put out and the smoke cleared through an open window. His eyes had flames and his canines were out and his claws too. He was breathing hard taking gasps of clean air. It wasn't over for him though as the teacher placed the wolfsbane to his neck. He yelled in pain and his skin burned and sizzled from it. When class was over everyone left in a hurry some people still crying not healing like some of us. We rushed to the lunch area as quickly as we could. I saw Bethany but none of us even bothered today after what happened in class. She smiled but it fell when she saw the condition we were all in. We grabbed our food and sat inside at a table. Nic had the sleeves of his hoodie hiding his burns. Kieran was still coughing a little I handed him my water bottle. Jax was holding an ice pack to his head for the headache he had. I still felt sick from the dead man's blood before I rushed to a trash can and threw up all the blood I recently consumed. I felt someone holding my hair back as I kept throwing up. I looked behind me to see Mia holding my hair for me. She gave me a small smile as I was now dry heaving. I stood up a little weak and she helped me back to my table where Caspian sat with the guys. I sat down between Aiden and Nic. I rested my head on the table as the guys told them what happened in class.
"He was being controlled by someone," I said lifting my head from the table, "his eyes were dull void of anything, and his voice was the same way. Someone was controlling him to see what hurt us the most. If we keep going to that class on those days, it will keep making us weak and unable to fight back. I need to see my dad tonight. He needs to know what happened and I need his help to get stronger. He's been through all kinds of torture he can help all of us." 
"Sorry love but you're gonna have to count me out tonight. I'm not like the rest of you I need burn cream and time to heal my arm," Nic said wincing in pain when his arm touched the table.
"Us too," Jax said gesturing to him and Kieran.
"I will find out who is responsible for this. I promise no one harms my mates," I said hugging Nic gently.
"Isn't our dorm ready today?" Connor asked looking at all of us.
I nodded my head and held up the key I got during my fire class.
"You guys pack your stuff and head over there. We'll be back by nightfall and with our stuff or Jax you can ask Veronica for help with mine and Connor's stuff if it's not too much for you," I mentioned.
He nodded and took the key from me. I ate some food and slowly drank a blood bag before we all got up and went our separate ways. Aiden, Connor, Jasper and I headed to the woods to my dad's cabin and the others headed to their dorms to pack and move into our new dorm for all of us. We moved through the woods and my dad's cabin came into view. I came to the edge to see my dad open the door and motion us in quickly. We went inside and my dad looked concerned as we looked like we've been through hell.
"What happened to you all? Looks like someone put you through hell," he said looking at me.
"Our teacher was put under someone's control and he just tortured our whole potions class saying we had to build a tolerance to what makes us weak. They put a silver cross on my arm burned my other arm with vervain and made me drink deadman's blood. Connor was given a potion called extreme ecstasy. Aiden got cut with a special blade that made his blood turn black and ooze like gel and bubble. Jasper had silver chains put on his arm and wolfsbane. Jax and every siren in the room had their ears almost burst from a metal rod when struck released a ringing sound. They made Kieran inhale smoke which is deadly to anyone who can wield fire as you and I both know and wolfsbane put on his neck. Nic was burned with hellfire making his demon come out to play which would have ended badly if I didn't calm him down. Our teacher if he knew what he was doing he couldn't stop or show he cared it was like nobody was home inside him. He said this will happen every month once a month. The boys and I plan on skipping class those days. I want to learn my powers and how to control them and use them. I want you to teach me dad. Please I have to be ready for what's coming," I said begging him.
"Okay tomorrow you don't have classes. I want you here at dawn and we'll start training you. Connor you're coming too not sure what your parents are like, but you will be training with us too," my dad said looking at Connor and me.
We nodded and left the cabin and went back into the woods. I heard voices up ahead and stopped everyone putting up a sound barrier. We got a little closer and saw Bethany and Dante. They were talking in hushed voices even though they felt they were alone.
"Are you insane? The fact I'm still alive right now after laying hands on Connor is a miracle. I heard what her class went through a friend of mine was in there and went through all that hell. Your leader better figure out what he's doing. I will not do anything else to have her kill me!" she whisper yelled at him.
"God, do you ever shut up! You do this and we won't have to go after your pride. Would hate to see another group of people murdered without mercy men woman and children butchered like animals. For now, just be yourself. Only reason she hasn't killed you is because she was too weak. I'm sure she has your demise planned already. She always was protective and deadly," he said smiling at the thought of me.
They both left the woods and I felt slightly ill. He was still infatuated with me despite knowing I found my mates. We left the woods too and walked to our new dorm. When we entered, I was amazed. It was almost like a penthouse. We had our own kitchen with a big dining table to fit all of us. We had a lounge area with a big flat screen tv and two desks to study, I guess. One already had my laptop set up on it. The whole place had lush red carpet that I could sink my toes into. We walked further in to see double doors that led to the bedroom. I gasped at the massive bed in the room. I didn't know they made beds this large that could easily fit all of us with some extra room. I looked over and saw two dressers and a huge walk-in closet. I covered my mouth and slightly bounced up and down in excitement. I walked over to another door in our bedroom to see a massive bathroom. It had a huge all glass see through shower and a huge tub that could fit four people.
"This place is amazing. Never knew the school had a room like this for mates," I said breathless.
"So, we're all going to sleep in that bed together?" Aiden asked leaning against the door frame of the room.
"We need to find who cuddles and who likes space," Jasper said seriously.
I groaned and went to the couch. I didn't think that part through. I sat down on the couch as Connor sat in one of the many recliners that were in there. Jasper sat down next to me as Nic just came through the door with his stuff and took a seat on my other side. Kieran took another chair while Aiden and Jax sat on the other couch.
"How is this going to work? One bed seven of us and six of us are guys that are clearly not gay," Kieran says looking at everyone.
"First off who doesn't like being held in their sleep and need their own space?" I asked looking at everyone, "I know how I am. I don't mind cuddling but when I'm asleep that's a different story. I tend to get irritated if the person is like a heater, I hate overheating while sleeping," I said locking eyes with Kieran.
"Well, I need some kind of heat source," Aiden spoke up, "Being cold blooded and all."
"Well, I am a hellhound I give off a good amount of heat when asleep. How are you doing cuddle buddy?" Kieran said in a joking manner at Aiden.
"Oh Lilith please no. Gorgeous please let me be next to you. You give off enough heat for me and my skin is cool for you," Aiden practically begged.
"You have an iron grip in your sleep. I felt like I was about to get suffocated last time we shared my bed," I mentioned making everyone who wasn't aware look at me.
"You two shared a bed already?" Nic asked looking between us.
"Yes, but nothing happened," I clarified.
"Well not nothing, something happened. Connor did tell us to stop making out because the scent of my lust was becoming overpowering," Aiden said with a smirk.
"Will you shut up!" I hissed at him.
He went quiet and we continued to discuss the bed arrangement. Jasper and Nic had no problem being next to each other, but Nic wanted the edge of the bed for his wings. His didn't go into his back like mine and Connor's and I felt bad for him. Having that weight on your back all the time must hurt sometimes. Kieran was going to sleep next to Jasper both being weretiger. Jax said he would sleep near Kieran since heat didn't bother him. I was going to be in the middle with Aiden and Connor wanted the edge because that way he didn't have to climb over anyone when he would wake up since he sometimes had a class earlier than the rest of us. Once that was taken care of, I walked into the bedroom finding my suitcase packed with my stuff and started to put away my clothes. I hung up my three copies of my uniform in the closet with my hoodies and shirts. I used two dresser drawers one for underwear and bras while the other held my pants and shorts. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and saw claws belonging to those hands. I turned around and faced Jasper. He smiled down at me before crashing his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back as our lips moved in sync. He lifted me up and placed me on top of the dresser. I went to wrap my arms around his neck for him to grab both my wrists in one hand and pin them above my head. He broke the kiss keeping my hands pinned as I was breathing hard holding his gaze. He smirked before he licked up my neck and started kissing and biting the skin. I had to bite back a moan when he found my sweet spot where my neck met my shoulder. He pulled away and kissed the spot one last time.
"I may not be able to leave my mate mark on you yet so that will have to do," he said kissing me roughly before letting go of my hands and helping me off the dresser.
I ran my hand through my hair and grabbed my make up bag and going into the bathroom. I started to put away all my make-up and set up my lotions and perfume on the counter for myself. I looked at the tub and shower and decided to put my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and shaving cream in the shower. I placed a new razor on a glass shelf under one of the many shower heads that the shower had. I walked out of the bathroom to see Connor laying on the bed staring at the ceiling and Aiden putting his stuff away.  They both looked at me and then the purple mark on my neck from Jasper.
"You know he has the right idea. Until we mark you, we should all leave our own hickey on you, so people know you're ours. Walking around engulfed in our scents with proof that our mouths have touched your skin," Aiden said approaching me.
I went to back up only to bump into Connor. When did he get up and I didn't see him move. Connor grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against him as he inhaled my scent. Aiden smirked before grabbing a fist full of my hair and yanking my head back as Connor took that opportunity to start kissing my neck. Aiden started to kiss the other side of my neck sucking and licking the skin. My eyes closed at the feel of both their mouths on my skin at the same time. I weaved my fingers in Aiden's black hair pulling him closer to me. His free hand gripped my waist tightly. I moaned out in pleasure feeling Connor suck and bite my skin. I was becoming a panting mess holding Aiden close to me as I felt Connor get hard against my ass. I thought I would tease him. I pushed against him making him groan and pull away from my neck and letting go of me.
"You're a bad girl," he said in my ear before walking off to the bathroom.
I smiled and Aiden walked me backwards into the wall. He lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. He pulled away from my neck and kissed me deeply. I moaned into the kiss, and he gripped my ass tightly as his fingers dug into my flesh. I was still wearing my school uniform and still in a skirt. He pinned me to the wall using one arm under me and used his free hand to grip my thigh. His thumb rubbed my inner thigh before taking his hand and rubbing my sex through my thong. I gasped breaking the kiss as he stared into my eyes. He kept rubbing making a loud moan escape my lips.
He groaned closing his eyes, "Fuck Lexi you're getting so wet for me."
I was moaning and started to move against his hand. He pushed my thong aside and pushed two fingers in me. I closed my eyes panting and I rode his hand.
"Come for me gorgeous," he said as he curled his fingers.
I buried my face in his neck to muffle my scream as I reached my orgasm. Aiden pulled his fingers out of me and placed me on my feet, my legs a little shaky.
"Connor might have got to fuck you. I get to taste you," he said before licking his fingers clean of my juices, "just like I thought fucking delicious."
He walked out of the room leaving me stunned at what just happened. So much for making me beg, I guess. I sat down on the bed quickly before my legs gave out under me. As I was breathing hard Nic walked in. He saw my messed up hair and flushed face. He smirked and shook his head at me. He sat down next to me and pulled me close to his side.
"Oh love. You going to be able to handle all of us in one night?" he teased kissing my temple.
"I won't have a choice, will I? I want to be claimed by all of you at the same time or night at least," I said resting my head on his shoulder.
"You wanted me to explain to you about Tane right?" he said looking at me.
I looked at him, "Yeah you say it like it's another person,"
"Okay let me explain it like this. You know how wolves and people like Jasper have their inner animal that's like another person another soul and such that they can communicate with? Tane is my demon side has his own look inside my head personality and own thoughts and can take control too. He's just very opposite of me. He's darker and more sadistic and really wants to meet you. Trust me letting me take control when you were kissing him was a hard thing to do. You'll meet him eventually just not yet," Nic explained before the bathroom door opened and Connor walked out with a towel around his hips.