Chapter 21 - Violeta.

I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's the way I just watched the worlds sexiest man tear apart a whole ship for me; maybe the way his muscles flexed as he threw men overboard.

I'm not sure, but I am absolutely drooling over him.

He killed all of them, all of them for me. I watch the ship crumble along with all it's sailors. The water has since turned red with the blood of the men.

But I am not disgusted. I am not horrified. I'm quite the opposite. My heart is pounding faster than it ever has, my stomach is twisted into knots and butterflies. I don't know what's wrong with me. I should be terrified and fearful of such a powerful creature, but my every limb knows he could never hurt me.

Impure thoughts run through my head as I watch Leomaris gradually make his way back, smoothly transitioning into his legs and heading straight for me.

My mouth runs dry as he nears, and I try to swallow, to look away, to do anything but jump his bones in this moment. No words are exchanged as Leomaris hastily lifts me, walking with urgency back to the house. 

After several long moments, I finally speak, "Are you.. okay?" My words are thick and whispered, my throat dry and cramped.

"I should be asking you that, my Violet. Are you okay?"

I nod as he sets me down beside the bathtub. My legs are weak from his presence, and I almost stumble. Almost. "What happened while you were gone? Why are you so.. tall?" I decide.

"The scyrcun." Is all he says, and he works fast, drawing a bath and grabbing another orta from the almost empty jar. He crushes it between his palms, and it crumbles into the warm water, creating a bubble effect and filling the room with a sweet smell. "Killing the scyrcun gives us strength to protect and provide during mating season."

"I will be in the other room while you bathe." He rushes, brushing passed me and heading towards the door. My stomach almost falls to the floor.

"Leo!" I shout before I can stop myself. He turns, looking at me over his shoulder. "Stay." I speak, breathlessly.

His head is shaking before I can finish my single word. "I cannot. I cannot be near you. It's too dangerous." He turns to walk away once more.

"Please." I say softly. "I miss you." My words are basically a whimper, so desperate to keep him near. "Don't leave yet." Don't leave me ever again.

I watch his muscles tense with a sharp breath, and he starts to shake his head again, but he turns around. He looks pained, like my presence is torture. "My Violet, I do not have enough control. I cannot be near you. It's taking everything to stay away from you."

"Then stop." I whisper. "Stay with me."

I watch him swallow as he stares up at the ceiling for a moment. "Violet, you don't understand-"

I cut him off. "I do, and I don't care. Maybe I want it." I turn away, pulling off my dress and stepping into the water. I sink down, and I wait, and wait, my heart pounding; until finally he joins me. Leomaris stares at me, his elbow resting on the side of the tub as he watches me. I hold his gaze for a while, until I get sick of waiting. I shift on my knees and move towards him.

"Violet." He warns, his words nearly growled. "Stop."

I ignore his warnings. I advance until I'm right in front of him. I straddle his lap, pull on his arms to wrap around my waist as I press my bare chest to his. His eyes shut as he drops his head back against the wall, his hands clenched into fists around me.

I push up, dipping my head over his, and I kiss him. He responds with a bite. Another warning. I, once again, ignore his warning. I slide his hands lower to rest on my bottom, and then kiss him again. This time, he responds in the way I want. He deepens the kiss instantly, his tongue gliding over mine, and when I pull away, he trails down my neck.

"You're killing me." He whispers against my skin.

"Sorry." Is all I say before I push up onto my knees, and I put his hand between my thighs where I crave it most.

"Violet." He speaks through clenched teeth, but his actions do not match his words. His fingers immediately slide through me just as he has before. I tip his jaw back, kissing him so messily and needy, my head spins with nothing but pleasure.

Finally, finally, he takes over. My thighs are grabbed, my knees pulled towards him, and he shifts, laying my back down on the cool terracotta tile floor as his head drops between my thighs. His tongue is everywhere, sucking, biting, and teasing me until my legs are shaking over his shoulders. He doesn't even give me a warning. I grind my hips up, again and again as his fingers slowly slide in and out of me at the same pace as his tongue. It's wonderful torture. I could stay here for eons, with his head buried between my thighs and his mouth licking up all my sins. His free hand slides up and down my body, then stopping to spread my legs wider. 

My release is instantaneous.

He slides up my body, his tongue gliding up my stomach to my breasts as his fingers continue to work between my legs. I'm throbbing, and it's so wonderfully amazing. No words are spoken between us as his fingers stop their torture and slide up to my clit, gently gliding up and down through my folds as he finally presses against me.

I don't know what to expect, but my mind is so hazy with pleasure and need, I rock my hips against his cock, sliding my need over him and begging for more. His head drops to my neck, "You need to tell me if I get too rough. I can't-"

His words do not filter. They go through one ear and out the other. I slide my hand down his hard stomach and around to his lower back, and I pull him in, silently telling him to hurry up. My signal is all the encouragement he needs. With one quick motion, he pushes and fills me instantly, but there is no pain; only pleasure. Heavenly, euphoric pleasure. 

I always thought it was supposed to hurt. That's what all the maids had explained to me, but their words are wrong. I'm not in any pain, no burning or stinging sensations. Only wonderful, blissful pleasure.

"Fuck." He groans against my skin. He hasn't even moved yet, but my hips are grinding against him, my head muddy and disheveled with need for a pleasure I've never experienced until today.

"Please." Is all I can say. Over and over I beg him, but he remains still. "Leo." I whimper, my nails scratching at his sides. He swallows, and then finally he starts to move. He rolls his hips against mine, and it's slow, so slow and torturous. I don't want slow. I want him to fuck me until I see stars, I want pain and pleasure to blend into one.

He seems to finally let go of his control, because his hips finally rear back, and then he's destroying me. I cover my mouth with the inside of my elbow, I squeeze my eyes shut. His thumb rubs my clit, his mouth all over my breasts, his dick filling me up so deliciously I turn almost delirious. My back arches, my thighs shake, and I'm dripping everywhere. My muscles squeeze around his cock as I feel another orgasm building fast. Leomaris releases a string of curse words, and moments later, I'm cumming all over his cock, gasping and squeezing tighter and tighter as the friction builds. Suddenly he pulls out of me, releasing a trellis of warm white across my stomach. 

Our chests rise and fall with hurried breaths. I'm exhausted, but somehow, I still want more. I still want him. His hands slide down my waist as he stares at me for a long moment. "Are you okay?" He speaks softly.

I can only nod, my mind still hazy from my two releases. "Good," He kisses me softly, "because I'm not done." And then I'm lifted, carried to the bed and gently placed down on the thin sheet.