Chapter 11 - Violeta.

Sparks ignite on my jaw where he pressed a kiss.

"Violet?" He asks and I hum in response. "May I.. touch you?"

"Pardon?" I snap my head down and my eyes reach his.

"Your body is so different from my own, so different from all the women of my kind, I do not know much about your species, and I'd like to."

My lungs do not work. He's.. asking to inspect me? Touch me? Where? Wait! Why am I even considering this?! No! No he may not!

He continues, "I'd like to learn what you like. I want you to enjoy my touch... I want to give you pleasure."

I'm practically choking. His words are spoken so pure, but the meaning.. the meaning of his words is entirely anything but that. "What about me is so different?" I ask, my words seeming breathless.

"Well.. you have these," His hands glide over my legs, "these," He traces a finger over the swells of my breasts. My inhale is sharp and his finger stops. "Are you uncomfortable?"

I am anything but. My body is heating, a warm ache settling between my legs from his slight touch. I can't handle this right now. He's been away too long. I haven't prepared myself to be touched by him. Mentally or physically. If he continues his excursion, he will find out just how my body reacts to him. 

I nod. "I need time." I sigh. "You are only curious, yes?"

He stares at me a moment. "Do you wish for the truth?"

"Of course." 

"I am curious, but not in the way you may think, not because you are human. I wish to touch you because I wish to learn you." He leans into my ear, "I wish to memorize your every curve, every reaction, every breath, everything that involves you. I want you to writhe before me, my Violet. I want to destroy you in the very best way, my darling."

I swallow, but struggle. My breathing is faltering, my heart is pounding, my legs are shaking. He cannot do this to me. He cannot say such things to me. How dare he say words like those. 

"Will you let me, Violet?" His lips brush over my ear as he speaks, his words only a whisper.

I am frozen. I have never heard such words spoken aloud. Speaking like that.. from a mouth like his? It should be a crime. It should be illegal. His head drops when I don't respond. I can't. How am I supposed to respond to words like those?

"Think about it. I will be here tonight if you decide." He releases me, and I can finally breathe as his proximity is removed. He grabs my hand, pulls me out of the caverns, the setting sun hitting my skin. He then pulls me back towards the beach after he's scanned the area for any sign of Thomas. 

And then he's gone, slipping back under the water as I watch his retreating figure.