Chapter 47

Stiles is carefully putting down a mousetrap onto the floor that is currently covered in mousetraps. He almost has it down when the door to the classroom suddenly swings open causing all of the finished mouse traps to go off. The light to the room turns on causing Stiles to look up and find Matt standing in the doorway with a confused expression on his face.

"Ooh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all of this up?!" Caroline whines.

"It wouldn't have taken nearly this long if you'd just let me use my magic." Stiles grumbles.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks.

"Clearly." Matt huffs.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline questions.

"Yeah Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena agrees.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt states.

"Caroline is making us." Bonnie says.

"And she's not even letting me make this whole thing easier for us." Stiles moans.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline gets interrupted.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena finishes Caroline's words.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." Caroline huffs.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler exclaims before picking up his bag and heading out of the room.

Elena gets up to leave.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie yells.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena laughs.

"Don't enter the English rooms!" Stiles calls out.

"Why shouldn't she enter the English rooms?" Bonnie inquires.

"My English teacher refuses to give me an A no matter what I do, I'm just messing with them a little." Stiles shrugs innocently.

#####

Klaus can't believe that he didn't even think of this. It makes the most sense, what would his naughty little spark and supposed to be best friend both be keeping form him other than the Doppelganger being alive and well. He's going to have to teach them both a lesson.

He's now standing in the hallway, listening as his prey gets closer and closer until she opens the double doors, laughing, only to fall silent when she turns to face him.

"There's my girl." Klaus smirks.

"Klaus!" The doppelganger yelps. Good, the girl should be scared.

The girl turns to run only for Klaus to speed around her and straight in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus huffs.

He grabs hold of her arm and starts marching her through the hallways.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus explains.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" His captive demands.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus states gleefully before he enters the school gymnasium. "Attention seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."