Chapter 10

If decided you lovely people deserve a second update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles is having a day...it is the most dayist of days. First the shirt he picks out to wear has a hole in it, so he grabs another one. Next Jenna accidently bought the breakfast bars with raisons instead of chocolate...disgusting. Third Roscoe decided to be temperamental which was just not needed especially after he has just spent so much money on books and no longer have money if his jeep craps out on him.

Lastly Jeremy was running late which meant that Stiles was late, and he had an after-school detention because his English teacher can't understand that Stiles didn't do it on purpose. And now he is in the library helping Jeremy search for research material which meant he had to enter the library and that bitch Mrs Anderson almost immediately started following him around the books and when he stopped at one for just a second, to look at one that looked interesting she told him the end of the book.

So yeah, Stiles is most certainly having a day.

And because of the whole, the librarian doesn't like me thing, Stiles hasn't been to the library in years, so he has no idea where to even look on the shelves for 1800th century civil war books that lean heavily towards folklore. Which is a shame because that is right in his wheelhouse. And he is most definitely not going to ask Mrs Anderson to help him.

"Stupid Mrs Anderson." Stiles is muttering under his breath as he looks through the books on the shelves.

"She already hates you; I don't think cursing her under your breath will help any. In fact, I think if she hears you, it will only make it worse." Jeremy points out.

"What do you know?" Stiles grumbles making Jeremy chuckle.

Suddenly a thump is heard from behind Stiles causing him to turn around and find Jeremy standing in front of several books on the ground.

Before Stiles has the chance to scold Jeremy for making a mess and possibly bringing Mrs Anderson's ire further, a girl comes round the shelves and immediately starts apologising.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. There was this one book wedged between the other, and so I pulled and then kerplunk, kaboom. Are you okay?" The adorable Asian teenager inquires.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jeremy reassures.

Jeremy moves to pick up the books at the same time as the girl and they ed up hitting their heads together making Stiles have to hide his snort.

"Ahh!" The girl moans as she grabs her head. "I'm Anna."

"I'm Jeremy." He introduces himself as he rubs his own head.

"And I am highly amused." Stiles tells the couple.

Jeremy turns to look at him with a mock glare, while the girl looks at him in surprise as if she didn't realise that he was even there. the surprise seems slightly fake to Stiles, but he has no idea why someone would fake surprise in this situation, so he notes it down in his head but mainly lets it go.

Stiles jumps when he hears a shrill voice from behind him say, "Mr Stilinski, we have rules in this library about taking care of the books, if you can't do something as simple as clean up after your mess then I will be forced to kick you out."

Stiles puts on his best, try me bitch smile, as he turns around to face everyone's favourite librarian (Note the sarcasm). "Mrs Anderson, first it is Stilinski-Gilbert please get it right. Second there are two other people in this section of the library that are as you can see picking up after the mess they made. So, there is absolutely no reason for you to kick me out of the library. And FYI I saw the book you were reading as we entered, Jennifer dies in the end."