𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

En başından başla

"I like the Makeup or Layups." Dawnie said.

"I'm with Dawnie." Quan said.

They looked at Tae while he stared at the phone "Mmm. I'm still on condoms or birth control." He told them.

They sucked their teeth "Tae pick between the two themes we got and stop playing." India told him.

"Fine. Makeup or Layups."

"Which one you wanna do? They got three for the makeup and layups and we got two for the bunny's." Jalan asked her.

India twisted her lips thinking for a moment "I like the Bunny theme better."

"So that's 3 against 3." Angel said.

"I'm calling Yahyah and Bria to get their vote." Tae said while propping his phone up against Jalan's water bottle FaceTiming Yahyah.

"No matter what they vote, we doing what India wants." Jalan said.

"Shut up. She only picked the Bunny's cause you picked it and you know that." Tae said "Yooooo!" He dragged when Yahyah answered her phone "You on the clock?"

"Nah, I just went on my break. What you doing? Where you at?"

"I'm at Heavy crib. Me, Him, Quan, Dawnie and Angel helping India plan her gender reveal."

"Yaaayyy. She doing a reveal. What theme are they doing?"

"That's what we debating now." Quan told her "Three of us voted for Makeup or Layups and the other three voted for Lola Bunny or Bugs Bunny. We need a tie breaker so which theme you think is better?"

"The bunny's. That's a cute theme."

"Bye." Tae said before hanging up on her "Calling my twin. Cause y'all just funky." He shook his head as he called Bria.

India laughed as Yahyah started to call her phone. She answered it and propped her phone up "Hii best."

"Hey sexy face. Tell Mataevion he's blocked since he wanna hang up in my face like he crazy."

"Bitch you was blocked the second I hung up. I don't give a got damn." Tae responded "Twin!" He yelled when Bria answered the phone "Get up! We need help."

"You worked today best?" Yahyah asked.

India shook her head as she yawned "No. I was too tired to go in this morning. Stephanie went in for me instead. I'm gonna have to go in to closed and stuff later on tho."

"Need help with what?" Bria asked.

"We planning India gender reveal and need help choosing the theme. Four of them voted for Bugs Bunny or Lola Bunny while three of us voted for Makeup or Layups. Which one you like better?"

"The bunny's."

"Y'all some funky dog headed bitches!" Tae cursed making Jalan and Angel laugh hard.

"Not you mad." Bria chuckled "The bunny's cute. I don't see a lot of people doing that theme."

"That nigga first theme was Condoms or Birth control. He has no say in this shit whatsoever." Jalan told her.