~Torture again~

Word count- 2493 

(just a reminder that voldemort does not have his actual body, this is going along the actual harry potter time so what happened after the third task with harry and cedric and voldemort coming back, it will happen.)

We went back to school normally. Aiden was staying with Emma. Even though we got Aiden off the curse, doesn't mean Pansy is off it too. Of course she was being a bitch.

"For gods sake Y/n, when do you ever stop eating? You are just gaining weight and becoming fat. Fat bitch." She says, while im eating breakfast. Im sitting next to Blaise.

"Babes, you are just jealous im lighter than you. Go suck Cobys tiny little cock instead of tryna hurt me." I say. 

"Fuck you." She gets up and leaves.

I roll my eyes.

Not gonna lie, those words did hurt me. She knows i try to eat less to lose weight but its hard. How could she? 

"Hey, dont listen to her. Shes being a dickhead. And we both know she doesnt mean it."

"I guess."

"Whats wrong?" Mattheo asks, sitting opposite me.

"Nothing." I keep eating my breakfast.

"Pansy said some harsh things. 'Stop eating, you are gaining weight and becoming fat.' and she called Y/n a 'fat bitch'." Blaise says.

I side eye him.

"What?! Y/n is no where near fat, shes the fat bitch here-" Mattheo says.

"Remember, shes under the spell. We gotta get Y/ns brother to come here to take it off her."

Mattheo gets up.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"To find Coby." He walks off.

"Oh god. Im gonna follow."

"Wait dont leave me alon-"

Draco sits next to Blaise.

"Nevermind, go ahead." Blaise says.

I get up and follow Mattheo. I stay far behind so he doesnt know im following.

"MCFLIER!" I hear him shout. I hid behind a wall and see Mattheo and Coby.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, except Coby was smirking.

Then his face twisted. 

He threw a punch at Mattheo. 

"Fuck." I heard him say.

He straightens up and swings at Coby. They back into a wall. I see Mattheo pull out MY dagger. 

Wait, why does he have my dagger?

He puts it against Cobys throat and says something. 

Coby spits onto his face. Mattheo moves the dagger to his thigh and pushes it into his flesh. 

Coby yells out but no one is around to here him.

Then Coby nods.

Mattheo pulls the dagger out and walks away from him, leaving Coby, on the floor, holding his leg. 

But Mattheo didnt have the dagger with him. Coby had it in his hand. 

Miss Trelawney passes by. She doesnt notice Coby but when he yells out for her, she turns around and gasps. She then helped him and disappeared.

Fuck, now what do i do. 

I walk back to the Great hall. 

Why the hell did Mattheo actually stab him?