~A lil sm~

Word count-447

I woke up, at around 9am. I brushed my teeth, did my hair (whatever hairstyle you like) and put some mascara on. 

I wore some black joggers and a shirt. I got my coat from my wardrobe and put it on. 

(If you want, you can wear some jewerelly.

I got out my dorm and locked it. 

I walked into the common room and saw nick. He was leaning against the pillars, just like he said the last time we met.

"Hey Nick!" I say, walking towards him.

He smiled at me. "Hey"

"We should start heading to the entrance, so we can get our mark." He says, gesturing me to follow him.

We start talking about the Triwizard Tournament and just about life, you know.

We got our marks and started heading to Hogsmeade.

When we got there, we first went into Honeydukes, a sweet shop. It had every sweet in the world, and i mean every one. It all looked so delicious. But i just got a lollipop. Classy.

After we went to The Three Broomsticks. It was a very cosy pub. 

After a drink, we headed back out, walking around Hogsmeade laughing and chatting. 

"Hey, i know a secret passageway to Hogwarts, its a bit dark but i think you wont mind the spiders and stuff." He says, looking at me.

I looked at his eyes, but they werent as warm as before.

"Okay... but if i lose you, i will kill you." He chuckled.

"We will see" He muttered.

"What was that?" I asked, acting dumb.

"Nothing" I follow him, regretting my decisions.

What if he is going to lead me into a trap? But he seems so kind... But that also leads to a disadvantage, hes probably using his kindness to hide his dark side... We will see i guess. 

After a few minutes of walking, we came to an area where no people would see us.

He lifted up a rock by the wall. 

Great, we are crawling.

"Dont worry, we are only crawling for a bit, you can stand up after" He says, as if he read my mind. "Ladies first."

I smile and roll my eyes playfully.

I get on my knees and start crawling. The dirt stuck to my elbow and arms.

At least it isnt mud.

"Im here, not to worry" Nick voice appears behind me.

"I wasn't worrying to be honest"

He chuckles quietly. 

I get my wand from my pocket. "Lumos"

Light appears out the end.

After what felt like an hour of crawling, we could stand up but we barely had any room.

Then, there was two tunnels. I was about to turn around when something hard hit my head.

I fell to the ground, my eyes slowly closing.

"This was so easy" A voice whispered into my ear.

And everything went black.

A/N Note- i know this chapter was very short, but i didn't know what else to put haha. But what will happen now? Read on, hope you guys enjoy!