~karma bitch~

Word Count- 1060  

"Ready?" I whisper to Pansy.

We was in Mattheo's and Draco's dorm. It's been a few days since they pulled that prank. We wasn't going to leave them just like that. I had placed two wax strips on Mattheos legs, one on each. Pansy was doing the same with Draco's. Mattheo's legs were way hairier than Draco's.

"Ready as ever" She smirks. 

We was so close to laughing.

"On 3."

"1"

"2"

"3!"

We both pulled the wax strips off their legs, followed by yells from the boys. My and pansy burst out laughing. All you could see on their legs, were huge rectangles, so clean and hair surrounding that outline.

"Oh you girls are so dead." Draco yells, getting up from his bed.

"Ow, that stung a lot though." Mattheo wines. 

"You better get used to it" I say through my laughter.

"I think we should run" Pansy suggests.

"Yeah, defo" 

We start running out their dorm and out the common room. It took a few seconds for them to quickly put some clothes on. They were behind us, 10 meters away from us. 

We met a hallway that we could either turn left or right. Me and pansy quickly looked at each other and nodded. I went left and she went right. 

I looked behind me and saw Mattheo after me.

"You won't catch me, Mattheo!" I shout. I laughed loud enough for him to here. I tried not to run into people. 

After some time, i decided to go to the astronomy tower. I think i lost him through the people.

I quickly ran up the steps and stood at the top. The cool air hit my face, making it feel refreshing. I put my hands on my knees, catching my breath. I stood up straight and looked ahead of me.

The view was... pretty. Sunrise was still coming. Everything looked so peaceful.

Just then, i got lifted up in the air.

"Gotcha!" Mattheo said, swinging me around.

"Okay, okay, put me down i feel dizzy!" I say, slapping his arms.

"Nope!" He laughs.

"Mattheo" I giggle.

I close my eyes to stop everything from becoming blurry. Then, im on my feet again.

I open my eyes and nearly fell. I felt like i was still spinning.

"Ugh, Mattheo, look what you done!" I say, grabbing onto him.

"You aren't getting away with this, princess~" He smirks.

"Oh come on, you guys pranked us first, why cant we get revenge" I say.

He chuckles.

"Darling, just be careful for whats going to happen." My heart flutters a bit. When he calls me darling, it sounds so sexy. Especially with his deep voice. Its so sexy.

"Whatever you say~" I say, letting go of him and running away.

"Hey, why are you running?" He shouts, catching up with me.

"So you dont kill me for the next prank.."

"What-" Before he knew it, he tripped on the string which made the honey fall onto his head. 

I pulled off the blanket i had laid before him. 

Feathers.

He flopped onto the feathers.

I heard him groan very loudly.

I started laughing as he stood up.

"Oh my, you look like a chicken." I say after i stopped laughing.

"You are so dead." He said through gritted teeth.

I started running back to the common room, trying to make Mattheo run into people.

I was so close to the common room when someone pushed me onto the ground. 

I couldn't even recover from the fall when something or someone fell ontop of me. 

It wrapped its feather arms around me and squeezed me.

"Gotcha~" Mattheo whispered into my ear.

"Okay, okay, let me go, you're going to get honey all over my hair and outfit!" I struggle out of his grip.

"Nuh-uh sweety. You aren't going anywhere. You pranked me twice, in less than an hour." 

He ruffled with my hair and put his face into it.

"Mattheo, i washed my hair this morning!" His legs were around my legs.

"I dont care" He says, tightening his grip.

"Wait. Isn't it Monday?" 

"..."

"Shit" He let go of me and started making his way to the common room.

"What about me?" I shout after him.

He stops and looks back at me.

I lay on my back, the back of my hand on my forehead.

I hear footsteps above me. Mattheos face appeared above me, his sexy smirk plastered on his face.

"This is karma" He says, before disappearing.

I groan and get up.

I see him about to turn a corner. I quickly run towards him, preparing myself to jump. 

Once i was close enough, just a few steps, i launched myself onto his back, wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms on his shoulders.

He looks up at me, taken back. 

"I guess Karmas a bitch" I smile at him. 

"Wait, you got a bit of honey by your lips." I say, putting my face next to kiss. He turns to look at me.

I lick the honey, even though there was barely any. He smirks at my movement. Before i could back away, his pushed his lips onto mine.

I didn't want to pull away but i do so i can tease him. 

"Sorry am we interrupting something?" A voice behind us spoke. Mattheo turned us around and saw Blaise and Pansy smirking at us. Draco looked disgusted and.. angry?

"Its not what it looks like-"

"Really? So you guys were just snogging as friends."

"Yeah." Mattheo says. We all look at him.

"Really?" I whisper to him.

"Wait, Y/n, you did another prank on him?" Pansy asks.

I turn to look at her and smirk.

"Yep. I got him into a little trap i made earlier"

"Also, first period, we have to go to that empty classroom near Dumbledore's office and meet snape. I dont know why but we will see. You two better clean up before he gives you guys detentions." She smirks at us once again.

I jump off Mattheos back.

"Alright, see you guys later then" I start to walk to the common room.

Mattheo caught up with me.

"Seriously, Mattheo? Why did you say yes to ' us snogging as friends'?" I say, looking at him.

"What, am i right or wrong?" 

"... I dont know."

We reached the common room. Before we could say a word to each other, i head to my dorm to take a really quick shower again. I change into my school uniform and started heading to the classroom pansy told me about.

A/N Note- Hello guys! This chapter wasn't a lot but we gotta love these pranks. I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter. Love you all xx!