~Story time!~

Word Count- 1313 

I brushed my teeth and washed my knuckles. A bit of blood was still on. 

I sigh.

I heard the dorm door open.

"Y/n, you in there?" Pansy called out.

"Yeah."

"What are you doing? Are you nearly done, i need to use the toilet." 

"Im done now, dont worry." I opened the door and saw Pansy, standing there.

She rushed into the bathroom.

I flopped onto the bed.

Should i tell her? Its better to say it instead of keeping it all bottled up.

Pansy came out the bathroom. Her hands were washed (so dont worry).

"Pansy, can i talk to you?"

"Sure, of course." 

"Promise, you wont tell anyone?" I look at her.

"I promise, i would never break one of our promises and you know it." She sat on her bed, her legs crossed.

"So whats up?"

"Well, this is kinda a story, so you might wanna get comfortable.

"This took place before the summer holidays. When i went to a muggle school. I was in love with this one boy. But everyone around me said he was a bad person. But my friends said 'they are only saying that cause, they are jealous of you'. Of course, i believed them. They were my friends.

"So after some time, i started talking to him more. He always wanted to hang out after school. He was sweet and nice and really cute. 

"He asked me out, one day. I said yes. How could i miss a chance being with someone i was so in love with? 

"During the first week we started dating, he would take me out to places, like hills to see the city, the park we only knew about.

"Then one day, he changed. I dont know why. It was as if he was wearing a mask when we was in public. He acted as if we were so happy in school. But when i went over to his house one day, he started being really mean to me. Pratically, bullying me. When i talked back, he would hit me. Not like a small punch, like really hard. He slapped me, made loads of bruises around my body. He said if i told anyone about the abuse, he would spill my darkest secrets, me being an idiot obviously told him everything.

"After some time, i was playing football. We was just training. Then, i heard someone call my name. I turned around and the next thing i knew, i woke up in a hospital."

"What?!" Pansy's eyes widened open, her jaw had dropped slightly.

"I could hear the doctor from outside, talking to my aunt. He said,

"We did an x-ray on her body and found that her rib cage was slightly broken. But luckily it will heal in a month, but she will have to stay in the hospital. We also found some bruises on her body. Is anything happening at home. 

"My aunt refused. She would never lay a finger on me (unless it was training). She asked if anything was happening outside that she should know of. The words he said to me played in my head. So i said to her it was from football. I didnt think she believed me but she stopped asking questions.

"The next day, my 'boyfriend' came in. He didnt ask if i was feeling okay. I told him i had broken ribs but it would heal in a month. 

'Damn, i didnt think my punches were that hard' He smirked.