~What the fuck?2~

Word Count- 3474 

I get off Mattheos back and walked fast to Pansy.

I grab her shoulder and yank it back, breaking their little make out session.

She looks up at me. Except her eyes are slightly red. Not the white part, like the actual eye.

"Pansy?"

"What the fuck Y/n? Leave me alone." She hisses at me.

I look at Coby. 

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" I grab his collar and shake him.

"Wasnt me." He says smirking.

"It was my brother wasnt it? You are still working with him, you sick bastard. I knew it. I never trusted you."

"I didnt do shit. But someone else did. And you are right." 

"Die in a fucking ditch you whore." I let go of him and go to Dumbledores office.

This has to end now. I need to find him. Find Aiden and Voldemort. Where would he be? 

I turn to Mattheo.

"Wheres Draco?"

"Uh, i dont know. Let me find him. You gonna go to Dumbledores office.?"

I nod.

"Meet you there then."

He disappears behind a corner. I finally reach the gargoyles.

"Let me in its urgent." I seriously forgot the password. 

"Password."

"Its about my brother Aiden Massery. Familiar?"

The gargoyles grunt and move out the way. I run up the spiral staircase.

I knock on the big doors but get impatient. 

I bang open the door.

Dumbledore is talking to Cornelius Fudge. They both look at me.

"Professor, i need to talk to you. Its urgent." I glare at Fudge.

"It cant be that urgent. Let me fin-"

"Do you want my brother to kill you?" I ask him.

His face goes pale. He nods at Dumbledore and walks out quickly.

The doors close behind him.

"I need to find my brother ASAP."

"Y/n. What happened?"

"Fuc- I mean, bloody Coby got Aiden to come here and put the same curse, Voldemort put on Aiden, on Pansy. She has turned against me and before i know it everyone i love it against me."

"Alright. Well. I think your brother is with Voldemort. I dont know where Voldemort would be-" 

The door opens. I turn around and see Mattheo walking in with Draco. Draco looks pale.

"Mr Riddle? Mr Malfoy?" Dumbledore questions.

I turn back to look at him.

"I was thinking Draco would know where Voldemort was. We track him down, kidnap my brother and make him do the ritual."

"Its risky. I suggest having more help with that." 

Right after Dumbledore says that, the doors open behind me again. I turn my head yet again and so did Mattheo and Draco.

Harry, Ron weasley and Hermione granger were standing there, awkwardly, staring at us.

I turn back to Dumbledore.