~Nice try J~

Word count- 1186 

"Y/n! Draco asked me to the Yule Ball!" Pansy shouted, running into the dormitory.

"Ooo, thats good!" I looked up from my book.

"Now we just have to find you a date." Pansy says, sitting next to me. 

Oops, i forgot to tell her that i already have one.

"About that... Mattheo asked me to the Ball."

"What? Why didnt you tell me?"

"Slipped out my mind."

"Well, thats good! I knew he would ask you. You two are so cute together."

"Oh shush pansy." I nudge her.

"What, its true. You should see the way he looks at you."

"Yeah, whatever." I smile to myself.

"Also, the boys said we should have a snowball fight against them. But we need 1 more person. It isnt fair having 2V3."

"Hm, i have a friend from astrology. I can ask if she wants to hang out."

"Okay, thats good. Meet in 15."

"Okayy." She walks into the bathroom, locking it behind her.

I closed my book, placed it on my bedside table.

I grabbed my hoodie and put it on. I put leggings under my joggers. I grabbed my coat, gloves, hat and scarf and put them on. 

I walked out the dormitory, out the common room and made my way into the great hall.

I scanned the hall and finally found her.

She was talking to a few of her friends. Her silky black hair fell just above her bum.

"Hey, jenny. Can i talk to you?"

She looked around at me and smiled.

"Of course."

She got up and walked with me. We stood outside the hall.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my friends. We are having a snowball fight and its girls vs boys but we only have 2 girls and 3 boys. So we wanted to make it even. What do you say?"

"Oh, of course, i would like to. My friends want to stay inside but i want to play in the snow. So yeah."

"okay, great! Meet by the quidditch entrance."

"Okay, see ya." She waves at me as she makes her way to her friends. I start making my way to the quiddtich entrance.

The cold air hit my face.

I inhaled the cold air through my nose which felt quite relaxing. Exhaled which made steam come out my mouth.

"Y/n!!" 

I turn around to be welcomes by a snowball hitting me in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCKK!?" I wipe the snow out my face. 

I could feel some cold water trickling down my neck and into my shirt.

I saw Blaise, Draco and Mattheo laughing at me.

I got my wand out.

I said the spell for bewitching snowballs. I had around 30 snowballs in the air. I made 10 of them hit each of them.

"OW!"

"OKAY, STOP"

"ITS SO COLD."

"AHHH"