~Screwed~

Word Count- 777 

"Hurry up, Johnson, or the teachers will find us." A familiar voice spoke.

My heart dropped slightly.

"Alright, coming, gosh, no need to be pushy." Another familiar voice replied.

"Im not pushy. I just dont want to get caught on my first day here. Not even a day."

"Whatever. What did you want, anyway?"

"Do you know anyone called, Y/n Massery?"

"Why are you asking me? Shes mostly popular in our year. You could of asked anyone but you ask me?"

"Im asking you because i heard that you tried to make a move on her before."

"Yeah, so? What's it to you?"

"Look, just answer the question, Johnson."

"Yeah. I did know her. We dont talk anymore though."

"And why is that?" 

"Thats none of your business."

"Okay, fine. What do you know about her?"

"Again. Why should i tell you?"

"Fucks sake, Johnson, why do you have to be so difficult. Just answer the question and ill decide if ill leave you alone or not."

"Fine. Ill tell you if it will get you off my back. She only joined this year. Shes best friends with Pansy Parkinson and it seems like shes dating Mattheo Riddle-"

"And are you jealous of that?"

"What? Of course not."

"Then why do you look angry?"

"... because you keep asking random questions about a girl."

"So you are jealous?"

"So what if i am?"

"I can help you. Get rid of that boy. But you have to help me."

"And why should i trust you?"

"Let's say, im a long lost friend on Y/n's. Im looking for her but every time we encounter she fights me and... she normally wins but thats only because i go easy on her."

"What, a girl fought you multiple times and won. Dont make me laugh."

"Shut up or i will kill you with no mercy"

"... fine... i better be getting something better for this."

They had begun whispering which meant we couldnt hear them. After a few minutes, they had left.

Fuck. Now Nick and Coby are working together. Not just to get to me but to Mattheo too.

"What the hell..."

I take a few steps and look into the room. No one was there.

I look at Mattheo. Expecting to see him look a bit angry or something.

But there was a smirk on his face.

"What??" I ask, confused.

"Johnson said that we seem to be dating."

"So? He wasn't 100% sure we are. Plus we aren't." I turn to leave.

But just then, i get pinned to the wall.

"What the-"

"Im not missing my chance." Mattheo whispered.

He looked me right into my eyes. 

His eyes were so warm and welcoming. 

I looked down at his lips. 

I quickly looked at his eyes, hoping he didnt notice my eyes darting to his lips.

I moved my face closer to his.

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips onto his. 

His lips were warm and.. tasted like sugar. 

He started moving his head closer, making my head press against the wall. 

I lay my hands on his stomach, then onto his shoulders. 

He pulled me closer.

I pulled away slightly. I was panting a bit.

Mattheo looked me in the eyes.

"Will you, Y/n, go to the Yule ball with me?" He looks down at me. 

"Yes. I will" I smile at him. 

He looks at me and smirks.

"Of course you would say yes. No girl would turn me down." He smirks.

"Don't be so arrogant, Riddle." I smirk before kissing him again. He was surprised at first but i could feel a small smirk on his lips. 

I pulled away, feeling more tired than i was before.

"We should get back to the common room. Im too tired."

"Yeah we should."

We made our way to the common room.

Once we reached there, i said night to Mattheo, went to my dormitory.

I opened the door quietly, making sure not to wake Pansy up. I closed the door, walked over to my bed and lay down on it. 

I wrapped the blankets around me.

Woah. First of all, Mattheo Riddle asked me to the Yule ball? I thought he was going to ask that other girl he is usually talking to. I guess im lucky. I mean, i am. But second of all, Nick and Coby are working together. Coby is trying to help Nick to get with me... But why? What if, Coby is trying to make me date Nick so then Coby can get whatever he wants from me. But what does he want? He cheated, abused and cut all contact with me. He didn't even care about me. At all. 

A/N Note- This chapter was pretty short, i didn't know what else to put. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Vote and share my story with your friends who love Mattheo riddle. Love you guys! xx