~Well shit~

Word count- 950

"Y/n~"

"Hm?" I hummed, turning over in my bed.

Cold water trickled down my scalp and chest.

"AHHHH" 

I screamed getting up. I wasn't to only one screaming. Pansy was  screaming louder than me, from the cold water.

We heard laughter just by the door. 

Riddle, Malfoy and Blaise stood there, with buckets in their hands. 

"Oh you guys are so dead." I shouted, getting up and grabbing my wand.

"Oh shit-" They all started running. I smirked at Pansy and we started running them. 

Malfoy and blaise started running around the common room, whereas Riddle smirked at me and ran out the common room.

Im not letting him get away with this.

I saw his leg round a corner before disappearing. 

Lucky me, i was gonna get there before he could. I ran through the shortcut and saw him. He stopped running and raised his hands infront of his chest.

"Woah, it wasn't my idea..." He tried not to laugh.

"We will see... Rictumsempra!" I shot the spell at him.

He started laughing uncontrollably. 

"Stop.. stop it!" He fell to the ground, still dying of laughter.

"Alright, but be warned. I won't leave you until you get punished" 

I took the spell off him and started walking back to the common room. My shirt was dripping with cold water. 

I got back to my dorm and saw Pansy was already ready.

"How did it go with Malfoy and Blaise?" She smirked.

"Oh i just put a little spell on them.."

"We are going to get revenge and i already have a way of getting them back" I smiled. 

"Anyway, ill wait in the great hall for you. Also, the First task of the triwizard tournament is taking part today." 

"Oooo, i wonder what it is. Im gonna have a shower real quick, see ya in a bit" I grab my clothes and take them with me in the bathroom. I turn on the hot water, took my wet cold clothes and put them in the laundry basket to wash. I stepped in the shower, the hot water washing over my cold body. It felt so much better.

After the shower, i put a hoodie and leggings on. I walked out the common room and made my way to the great hall.

I saw Pansy talking to Draco, but he seemed unimpressed. Riddle was keeping up with the convo. I walk over to them.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" I sit next to Pansy. 

Draco seemed to pay attention now. 

Riddle looked at me, trying to say something with his eyes.

I raised my eyebrows before looking at Pansy. 

"Just talking about the first task."

"Potter is probably gonna get disqualified" 

"I doubt he will even last a minute" Draco says, looking at me. I look at him but he looks away.

"Hm, i mean when me and m-" I stopped myself. Pansy doesn't know about what happened last night. 

"Uh, when i was walking by the black lake, i did hear some noises that sounded like dragons."

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"That might be the first task."

Draco sniggered. 

"Pottah isn't going to survive"

"Draco, i swear you are obsessed with him. Like, obsessed obsessed." I say. 

He looks at me before walking away. 

Probably went to get Crabbe and Goyle and bully Potter. Typical.

"Whats wrong with him?" I ask both of them.

"I dont know, hes been moody since the morning." Riddle says.

"Weird" I look at the great hall doors and see Draco walking away. 

"Anyway, i need to go to Flitwicks classroom to turn in some homework. Ill see you later" Pansy says as she gets up.

"Okay, bye" I say.

I look at Riddle. He is staring at me.

"Hello?" 

"You know about last night." He moves closer to me (Hes opposite you btw).

"Yeah.."

"You know when i dared you to kiss me... did i make you uncomfortable by saying that or pulling you back in when you kissed me?.." He says, looking down.

I stare at him. Did i make him feel bad? 

"Oh, Riddle, i enjoyed that kiss very much, you know. You didn't make me uncomfortable at all." I put my hand ontop of his. He looks at me, a smile appearing on his face.

"Obviously, the kiss came from me" He smirks at me. 

"Oh?" 

"Mhm"

I was about to lean in until Snape came over to me.

"Miss Massery, i will be escorting you to your classes and to the First Task." He says in a bored voice.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Dont ask questions, do what the teachers tell you to" He gives me a dirty look before walking away to stand by the great hall entrance.

"Oh god, now the teachers are right by my tail." I sighed.

He smirked.

"Dude, i swear smirking is the only thing you do." I say.

"Yeah, but its sexy. Isn't it princess?" He teases me.

"Hmm, maybe" I smile.

"Im gonna go to the stands now. The first Task is starting soon." I say, standing up.

"Yeah, i dont think i should tag along" He says, staying in his seat.

"Why- Oh right. Alright then, see ya at the stands" I wave at him and start making my way to Snape.

"Let's go, i need to get good seats." Snape snaps.( see what i did there. I didn't take it from the book,i just thought of it so dont start fighting me in the comments)

I roll my eyes and start following him.

Guess now the teachers won't let me leave their sight. Maybe i should tell Aunt Emma. I havent wrote to her for ages. She might be worried. Well she is worried.

A/N Note- Hello guys! Hope you have liked the story so far. I appreciate that you took your time reading this. It means a lot. I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night. Love you all xxx