~Fight & flight~

Word count- 2025

I opened my eyes.

My head hurt so much, i felt like i could pass out again.

I tried to move my arms and legs but then i realised, they were tied up. 

I was about to scream but some one behind me put a piece of cloth in my mouth.

i wanted to look up but i didnt dare to.

I looked at my surroundings.

I was at the end of a long table. At the other end, sat a pale man. He had no nose, no hair, no lips either.

"Ah, looks like our guest has finally awoken." He hisses. His voice was raspy.

"You can leave now, Daliwal" Voldemort said. The man behind me made his way to the exit.

I look around the table. 

I saw Nick. He didn't look scared at all.

That backstabbing bitch- 

On his left sat Riddle. Not surprising. Maybe this was their plan, obviously.

Draco sat opposite them, looking like he was gonna shit his pants- or already has.

I had a plan, already. 

I have to pretend to get out. That will make them laugh, which also makes them distracted. Then i can talk to Voldemort and distract him. Then grab my dagger and cut these off. Simple. Just hope it works.

I tried screaming and moving around. Fake tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"Now that we have her... her brother will come running for her... then i can kill him for betraying me" Voldemort said, in his raspy voice. He cackled at the end of his sentence. So did the others. 

My hands were infront of me so that was a big advantage. I reached down slowly, making sure no one knew my next move. I lifted my feet up, searched my shoes and found my pocket knife. I put it towards the rope by my feet. Clicked it. Thankfully, it was a very quiet click. I started cutting the rope. 

After my legs were free, i started to cut the rope on my wrists. "What should we do with you?" Voldemort voice rang in my ears. It snapped me back to reality. 

After i freed my wrists, i grabbed the rope in my lap.

"Try and get me" I smirked as i got up. Everyone stared at me with shock for a second. Then they came to their senses. Nick stood up very quickly and started chasing after me.

I started running to the nearest door around me. I pushed the heavy door open and ran. I heard Voldemort shout "GET HER" . We will see if they do succeed.

I started taking turns, trying to find the exit. There was only one pair one of footsteps that were following me. 

"Fuck off, Johnson!" I shouted, running.

I met a dead end. "Damn it" I mumbled.

"Not until i get you" Said a familiar voice.

"I said fuck off, Johnson." I say, turning around, getting my wand from my pocket and pointing it at him.

He already had his wand pointing at me.

"Why? Just because i turned you in?" He smirked.

"Not just that. You used me. You became friends with me just for Voldemort to give you a praise" I hissed.

"So what? Did you actually think i wanted to be friends with you? Your brother is way cooler than you." 

He lowered his wand and started moving closer.