~Fucked up~

Word count- 3009 

To Aunt Emma, 

Hey, i know i havent wrote in ages, i completely forgot since a lot has been happening. Ill start from the Yule ball. I went with Mattheo Riddle, yes the dark lords son but he doesnt like him at all. Dont worry. I am, well dating him. He is very handsome, i have a little photograph of him on the other side of this letter. 

But there is something you should know. Coby, my ex, is here. You remember what he did to me?(Y/n eventually told her Aunt- A/n) Well.. we got into some fights. After the yule ball, i met up with him at the astronomy tower. Dont worry, no one got hurt. Well, he did. 

A few days ago, me and my friends wanted to lead him into a trap. We made a plan but it backfired since.. he confessed that my brother, aiden, threatened to kill him. Aiden found out me and him were dating and wanted Coby to treat me like crap. Coby cried. He cried and told me everything. 

Yesterday, the second task took place so me and my friends and coby made a plan. We knew Aiden would take one of us. Obviously we would escape. I went to the bathrooms with Coby, i had to use the toilet. I told Coby to wait for me outside, but when i checked outside he was gone. Aiden must of took him.

But theres one more thing.

Professor Dumbledore told me that me and aiden have this connection. Bond really. Unbreakable bond. The only way we can actually break it is if me and aiden do a ritual or if one of us dies... He is after me because of Voldemort... Dumbledore also said Harry potter is going to help me. Because he also wants him. I dont know what to do Emma. Should i trust Potter? 

Respond ASAP. Ill update you on what happened with Coby.

Lots of love,

Y/n

I folded the letter with the photograph of Mattheo and put it in the envelope sitting next to my books. 

I went up to Emeralds cage and opened it.

"Give this to aunt Emma. But be quick." I say, giving her the letter.

She squints her eyes at me and sticks her leg around. I grab a ribbon and wrap the letter lightly around her leg, making sure i dont hurt her. 

I open the window and she flies into the sunsetting sky.

I sit down on my bed and just blank out. 

Knock knock.

Who is that?

I get up and walk over to the door. I open it.

Coby stands, all bruised up and cuts on his body.

"Shit Coby, what happened?" I asked.

"Let me in and ill explain." He says, his voice shaking.

I open the door wider and he comes in and sits on my bed.

I close the door and look at him.

I gulp and go to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I come back into the room and carefully take Cobys shirt off.

I clean his wounds as he spoke.

"Your brother did this. He tortured me. He knows i am working with you now. He told me to either turn on you or die. But i said neither. So he hurt me." His voice becomes quieter. 

"Ow" He whines.

"Sit still, its just a bit more then you are done." I clean some blood dripping from his chest.