~Getting ready~

Word count- 3626 

"Y/N WAKE UP, ITS CHRISTMAS DAY. I WANNA OPEN PRESENTS." Pansy shouts. 

I groan and start sitting up, only to be welcomed by a pillow smacking into my face. 

I fell back into my sleeping position.

"Cmon, Y/n. Get up!" 

"How am i going to get up if you push me back." I say, lifting the pillow off my face and throwing it at her.

"Oh shush. Cmon im too excited."

"Okay, wait." I get up from bed and head to the bathroom.

"Noo, dont go there, come back and open presents." Pansy whines.

I roll my eyes and start brushing my teeth. I cant stand having a bad breathe.  

After brushing and washing my face, i get out the bathroom to see Pansy on the floor, staring at the presents in the corner.

She turns her head at me. "Finally! You took 10 years!" 

"Well sorry. I hate having bad breathe if im doing something. It bothers me-" 

"Yeah, alright. Cmon lets open presents!!"

She grabs one of her presents and shakes it.

I chuckle and sit opposite her. I grab one of my presents (we separated the presents for me and Pansy).

I unwrap the little box. I open the lid, and see these diamond ear rings. 

"Woah

"Woah.." I say, under my breath. I took the tiny box in the box, you, and took the ear rings. 

Pansy looks over at me.

"Oh my god, thats so pretty! Who gave you them?" 

"My aunt. Must be hers." I smile to myself. 

I put the ear rings back in the box and put it to one side.

I opened all my presents. I had some jewellery, a cute oversized black hoodie, some clothes and a few of aunt emmas sweets she would make, handmade, by herself. They were amazing. I loved them so much.

Me and Pansy got dressed and went to the great hall. We sat at the table, eating our breakfast. Soon, Blaise and Draco joined. 

I said, 'merry christmas' to both of them and they said it to. We started talking about the Yule ball. 

Mattheo soon joined us. He sat next to Blaise and started talking to him. I talked to Draco. 

"No, Draco, your father cant come here." I say, sighing.

"Why? He ought to be here. So he can see what Potters doing-"

"Are you obsessed with him or something? Plus, what do you have against the boy? He's breathing and it bothers you." I take a mouthful of pancake.