~Patching~

Word count- 1141 

A few days later, im finishing my homework in my dormitory. I finally finish the last sentence of my essay just as Pansy runs in.

"Y/n!" Pansy shouts.

"What?! We are in the same room, not need to sho-"

"Mattheo is fighting your ex!" 

"What?!" I get up and follow her into the common room. She was right. 

Coby grabbed Mattheo and pushed him against the wall, holding his collar. 

"STOP!" i shout. They both look at me. Coby looks back at Mattheo and tries to swing at him again. I run up to them and grab Cobys arm. I twist it, grab the back of his neck and pulled him back. He let go of Mattheo. I turned around and pushed him into some people that were circled around us.  I turn to Mattheo, grab his hand and take him to my dormitory. 

I sit him down on my bed and go to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I grab it from one of the cabinets and go back to the room. I sit opposite him.

"Take your shirt off." I demand. He takes it off. There were bruises and a few small cuts on his chest. But that wasn't what caught my eye. His abs stood out perfectly. 

"Sweetheart, you are suppose to help clean my wounds. Not drool over my abs." He smirks. 

I look up at him but dont say anything. I put a clean cloth over his cuts which had stopped the bleeding. I took the cloth off and put a plaster on the small cuts. 

"Put your shirt back on." I say, without looking at him.

"Are you mad at me?"

I dont answer. 

I put the first aid stuff back in the cabinet. 

I come back and see Mattheo still hadnt put his shirt on. 

"Why was you fighting him." I say, sitting opposite him again. He looks at me. 

"He was talking about how he was... going to rape you. Tonight. " 

"What..." I stare at him in disbelief. He leans back and rests his head on my bed frame. I get up and sit in his lap, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his shoulder. I stare at his neck. 

"Thank you." I whisper. He wraps his arms around me and holds me closer. I lift my head up and kiss him. I let go of his torso and let my hands travel to his shoulders. He puts his hands just on my butt. He lifted me up, deepening the kiss. 

He breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot again and plants a hickey there, causing me to slightly moan quietly.

The door opens and someone gasps. I pull away and saw Pansy, standing in the doorway. Draco and Blaise was with her.

Pansy starts giggling and Draco turns pink. Blaise doesnt seemed amused, since he has walked in on us many times.

I fall next to Mattheo.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say.

"Well, we thought we could go to hogsmeade. But you two seem to be having fun." She winks at me.

"Oh wait, i need to go hogsmeade. I need to get a present for my aunt. Its her birthday next week." I get up and put a hoodie on. 

Mattheo looks at me then puts his shirt back on.

We all head out and start going to hogsmeade.

Time skip to when they come back to their dorms:

I sat on my bed, wrapping up aunt emmas present. Some beautiful ear rings and her favourite chocolate. I gave them to emerald and told her where to go. She takes off and i sit on my bed. 

Pansy wasnt staying in here today since she wanted to be with Draco. The door opens. Mattheo comes in.

"Y/n..." He is shirtless. He walks over to me and holds me.

"Mattheo? You are burning up." 

"I need you." He grabs my hand and puts it down to his dick. It was hard.

"Now?" I mean, i was ready but this is unexpected.

"Please." He kisses me and leans me on the bed. 

WARNING: SPICY SPICY PART!!!!!

He takes off my shirt and bra then my joggers. 

He takes off his shirt and kisses my stomach, he slowly takes off my underwear. He comes to my face and whispers in my ear.

"May i?" I nod and he kisses my jawline. He goes down to my clit. He kisses it. He puts his tongue on it and starts licking around. I groan and try to hold in my moans. He makes small circles with his tongues and finally finds the sweet spot. He sucks on it making a moan escape my mouth. He smirks.

He leans towards me and whispers. "Pick a number between 1-5." I was confused so i chose 3. He smirks and kisses me before inserting three fingers into my hole. 

I gasp from the pleasure. He pushes his fingers in me and makes it go back and forth. He goes faster forcing my moans out. God this felt so fucking good. 

I could feel myself coming to my climax. Mattheo pulled his fingers out and stood up. He took his trousers and boxers off revealing his 7-inch dick (not even ask why i didnt do 8, bro 8 or more hurts its too long ok). It was hard. 

He holds it and pushes it into me. I thrust my head back and moan as he pushes his dick into me. He went slowly, back and forth then began to pick up the pace. He held my legs and i grabbed onto his arm. He groans and small moans escape from him mouth whereas i was moaning mostly. I tried to keep quiet so no one else would here me. But he was just too good. 

He went faster and pushed it deeper into me. 

He takes it out and picks me up. He sits on the bed and puts me on top of him. He guides me to put my clit on his dick. I glide down and feel the same pleasure i felt a few seconds ago. 

I rode his dick and held his shoulders. He had his hands on my hips, guiding me. 

"Fuck, im gonna-" I quickly got off his dick just as he came. I fall next to him and get under the covers. He comes under and cuddles me. I felt his dick calming down on my thigh.

A/N note- i was writing this as i was eating. Hope you liked it i know its short, i would have wrote a longer one but ive never experienced sex so i dont know how it feels lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay with me as we discover more about Coby Mcflier, our ex. What is he planning next? Whats going to happen during the second task?