~What the fuck?~

Word Count- 2722 

Today was the day. The day we were going to try and get our brother to come for us. We didnt know exactly who was going to be taken by him. But all of us thought it was either me or Mattheo.

"Right, everyone know whats going to happen?" I ask quietly as we eat our breakfast.

Everyone nods.

"Whatever, im going to repeat the plan anyway."

"So. We are all going to split up. Me and Coby are going to head to the bottom floor bathrooms. Draco and Blaise walk around the stadium, keeping an eye out. And Pansy and Mattheo are going to walk around Hogwarts or inside. But we all have to split up so we dont look suspicious."

Mattheo glares at Coby. Coby nudges me and I look at Mattheo. 

"Mattheo, hes just going to watch out for me. Pansy is going to watch out for you, you dont see me puffing about it." 

He continues to glare at Coby. 

"Okay i think we better start going now. Everyone else is going." Pansy says, breaking the awkward silence between Coby and Mattheo. 

We all get up and i walk with Pansy. We walk outside and towards the black lake. When we was close, i felt someone pull my right arm slightly, making me go back a bit. I look behind and see Mattheo, getting really close to me. He was looking in a specific direction. 

I look in the direction and see some boys smirking, winking and trying to come up to me. 

But when they saw Mattheo, they backed away but kept staring at me. 

I giggle and i was about to kiss Mattheo on his cheek but he moves his head and makes me kiss his lips instead. I could feel his smirk.

We got into our seats and waited for the contestants to do their thing. They had to go into the lake and find something. No one knows what specifically. 

After they all jump in, we wait until 20 minutes past. I nudge Pansy and Mattheo at the same time but not realising i nudged Pansy a bit too hard. She yelps in pain and rubs her rib cage. I say sorry and start making my way out. Coby follows along. We were all suppose to go at different times. 

Coby kept his distance between us. Once we were far from the stadium, Coby jogged to keep up with me.

"Do you think your brother will actually come?" Coby asks.

"Why wouldnt he? The school isnt in hogwarts or hogsmeade. He would come and look anyway so might aswell set him up."

"Right.. and when he takes one of us, the rest report it to the teachers? What are the teachers going to do?" He asks. We are nearly at Hogwarts.

"Yep. I wonder who he will take. Probably not me because he already took me once."

"Hm." We get into Hogwarts and head to the toilets.

"Right, i really need to piss so wait out here." I tell Coby.

He nods. I go into the girls bathroom and find an empty cubicle. 

After my business, i get out and make my way to the sinks. I wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror. I fix my hair and dry my hands. 

I turn around and was about to scream. 

"Myrtle! You scared me." Me and Myrtle were friends. I always came to visit her. But i havent came to her for the past 3 days.

"Thats what you get for leaving me. I thought you forgot about me." She crosses her arms.